INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi, I'm Amie8 and I'm quite old - same age as one of the TG presenters in fact, and I'm not telling you which one. I've been watching Top Gear on and off since it started back in nineteen eighty bleurgh and I've owned a succession of really tragic cars. I'll probably continue to lurk more than I post, but I'll drop in every now and then to put everyone straight.

Hi all,
From South Africa

Will pop in for time to time, Top gear is my favourite show

steve from sydney australia here! well what made me joined this form cus there are god damn too many good songs on Top Gear that i'm dying to get to know the name of them all! honestly BBC should consider putting all the songs they've use on Top gear into a set of CD collection so we dont have to waste time and endlessly effort in google+ing !

:welcome: everyone! Be sure to check out our shirt sale currently going on. There are several Top Gear related and car enthusiast shirts to buy. :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :)

i joined back in may, never got around do introducing myself. frequent visitor to the forums though, and now that the smoking tire is up and running i'm sure I will be a more active member of that part of the forum.

Welcome, everyone.

Whats up. Name Is Mike and I'm from hill billy heaven USA. lol Been watching the show for a few years now and cant get enough of it.

hello..
i'm new here..
i'm redzwan and i'm from malaysia..
i have a huge interest in motoring..
a fan of porsche and V8...

hi, this is kinda family post on this email I am roni (sharon to those who know me) but my parental unit ( i am well overage lol) also uses this email as she doesnt know her way round.

I am a massive TG fan and have been since I can remember.. decided to start posting once I meant some Final Gear peps in the real world

Just to make everything clear, I am the 'parental unit' of the above and most of the posts have been made by the over age child unit not me and I have been a TG fan for a lot longer than her!

Just to make everything clear, I am the 'parental unit' of the above and most of the posts have been made by the over age child unit not me and I have been a TG fan for a lot longer than her!

and I DO know my way around as I have been around a lot longer than her!!!!!

Last edited:

and I DO know my way around as I have been around a lot longer than her!!!!!
Maybe a separate Signon for each of you may be advisable.
Welcome :welcome: to you both and everyone else who has joined recently.

Ahhh, Flynn joined and got banned again for the umpteenth time. :lol:

Like the flow of the great Mississippi river and the passing of the seasons that just keeps going on,
Flynn will join and be re-banned again & again. :)

hey folks, new member as of today, but not new to Top Gear. I've been watching since I was introduced to it by a friend. It happened to be the van challenge episode (S08E08, which remains one of my favorite episodes) and I've been hooked ever since. As Sandra Bullock would say, "I live for Top Gear."

I'm a Yank (don't hold it against me) and I was 100% against the US TG series.

I drive a BMW, but I will experience owning an Alfa Romeo ...someday.

favorite presenter: the easy answer is Jezza, but I have to say Captain Slow because he gives so much for Hammond/Clarkson to mock.
favorite episode: Winter Olympics special
favorite car appearance: Koenigsegg CCX
favorite guest: Michael Gambon (hottest guest: Denise Van Outen)
favorite segment: Clarkson drives the Peel P50 around the BBC offices
favorite challenge: the "British Leyland did make some good cars after all" cheap car challenge
favorite epic race: Nissan GT-R vs Japan public transport

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I was introduced to the joys of Top Gear earlier this year by a good friend. I helped out with James' Lego House for a couple of days a few weeks back, and heard about this site.

ell_sea_kay

:welcome: mambojambo & ell_sea_kay, enjoy the forums!

hey folks, new member as of today, but not new to Top Gear.

* snips *

I'm a Yank (don't hold it against me) and I was 100% against the US TG series.

* snips *
As you may discover, about 40% of the members are from USA & Canada, so don?t worry about it. :)

Hi everyone,

I was introduced to the joys of Top Gear earlier this year by a good friend. I helped out with James' Lego House for a couple of days a few weeks back, and heard about this site.

ell_sea_kay

If you haven?t found it already, you could check out TG Host Shows forum, the Lego House project is nearing completion, we get regular reports from Heidi & Ozgirl who are still involved. :)