INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Greeting guys,

I'm totally new here.Anyone here from Malaysia?Currently i'm driving a Perodua MYVI SE.Looking forward for a new peugeot.Hopefully geeting more friends here which had the same enthusiast..Cars!

Hello! :D I, myself, am new to the forums. Trolled quite a bit here, actually, before finally registering. I got into Top Gear shortly after landing my first job after college and was thinking about cars to buy. And I think it's what got me into cars in general since it's a relatively recent interest of mine compared to all the other things in my life.

Forgive me while I borrow some writeup tools from a previous poster on this thread :p:

First Episode: S10E05 (London Race - Car vs. Bike vs. Public Transport vs. Speedboat)
Favorite Episode: S07E03 (Supercar Road Trip to Millau Viaduct, France), S10E04 (African Two-Wheel Drive Car Road Trip)
Favorite Presenter: James May
Favorite Guest: Patrick Stewart (2003)
Favorite Car Appearance: Mitsuoka Orochi (2008), Pagani Zonda F Roadster (2008)
Favorite Segment: Porsche Boxster S vs. Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG against Snipers (2005)
Favorite Challenge: Vietnam Road Trip (2008)
Favorite Race: Nissan GT-R vs. Japanese Bullet Train - Hakui to Chiba (2008)

Hi everyone!

I'm a 24y/o car nut and TG fan from Czech Republic :) I study transportation sciences at the uni (BSc. now, aiming for MSc.) and I'm interested in automotive design and styling. Unfortunately, I don't own any car at the moment as I tend to spend money on electronics and videogames.

My favorite cars are mostly Alfa Romeos, Saabs and Corvettes - but generally I like anything that doesn't come from Asia.

Hi all.

I'm Marcin, from Poland, 34 years old webmaster and designer and - of course - big fan of Top Gear. I also preparing some graphics to my friend's cars (vinyl-cutted or painted).

hello, a new member here but have been lurking a while now also bought a few shirts here too and placed an order for the new batch :)

We have both a seeman and a geeman from finland now. Welcome.

long time lurker.. finally decided to sign up..

australian currently living in toronto,on canada

hi everyone

Hi All
New to forum have been looking around,it's a great site and now I can see all of Top Gear as here in Australian they cut bits out so you miss lots.
Cheers All

:welcome:

Well, since I'm posting here, I guess that means I'm new.

I finally got around to watching Top Gear, something that I had been wanting to do for a while. I've been averaging about 8 episodes per day. I can't believe that I waited this long to start watching it, this is by far one of the best shows ever made.

So, about me. I live in the middle of the woods in Pennsylvania, enjoy driving through large mud holes in my truck, fiddling with the insides of my computer, and keeping up on car and technology news.

welcome gais!!

Hey guys! i've been a member of the Final Gear forums for more than three years, but i've never been a daily poster...though i'm regular reader...But thing are about to change now!

So unless i already did it, may i introduce my self: I'm Kouki from Tunisia, i'm a big Top Gear fan and i've been following the show for what it seems like forever...

I love supercars, formula1, pikes peak, The Green Hell and everything related to cars... If you're interested you can have a look at my little blog.

How's it going guys. Thought I'd join up here. I'm from Perth, Australia, lived here 6 years but originally from Kent, England. Drive an '03 Ford Falcon XT or my dad's Falcon G6E, but looking around for a Mk3 Supra or VT Commodore SS (hard to find a 6spd manual, 5.7L that isn't too expensive). Off to study Civil Engineering next february at the University of Western Australia (hopefully). Love Top Gear, and anything with an engine.:)

hi there :)

hi there :)

Hi there! I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am Jean, I'm 27 years of age. And I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way. I hope to get to know everyone here. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.