INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey,

I'm Andy from Malaysia, born in Sweden Raised in Malaysia. Huge Top Gear fan, and i must say the guys here at FinalGear never fail to deliver good content. I drive an E36 BMW, not sure if that is relevant but what the hell. Cheers.

Hello Everyone,
I'm Josh and I am from the DC area. I am not a huge fan or torrents since OiNK went out of business, but I figured I would dabble in them in order to gain access to my favorite show. (I'm sick of seeing the reruns on BBC America) So, its off to watching season 13. Thanks to whoever put this together!

Josh

My Names Amie and im 13 Years Old :)
One of topgear youngest MEGA fans :) lol

Welcome All - Redlinefx08, try checking out the Automotive section. There's probably someone over there that can assist.
GreyFox - howdy
KorMalkor - It's a car forum. What you drive is relevant. If only for others to judge :razz: There are a few BMW lovers around
Josh - welcome to the joys of FTP. Remember to follow the rules!
And TopGearFanaticGirl - any relation to TopGearFanatic? There is a test forum if you want to play around with what you can do/how to post...

Have fun, read the FAQ and don't forget to search before you create new threads!

hi my name is alan and i have joined this forum site solely to find out if anyone knows the name of the classical music played on top gear when they are racing from the studios to monte carlo. jezzer is in the aston martin and hammond and may are on the train. can anyone help ?????????

Alan

Try this thread. And welcome! :wave:

Hey all, my name's Mike. I'm a couple year viewer to get my Top Gear fix in-between seasons but first time member! It seemed like time to join and I thought I'd introduce myself to say hello.

Well about time I introduced my self.

24 y/o living in California/USA. Long time watcher and lurker. Dove head first into Formula 1 at the beginning of the season and loving every minute of it. I wish I followed the sport when Hakkinen was still driving back in my high school days!

:thumbsup:

I'm new - suppose you don't start a thread here do you:) Driving a Lotus Elise, a clio [home to work] and making a car into a boat...Hate traffic wardens:)

new boyo

new boyo

Hey my name is James, I drive a lotus elan S2 and live in County Down. Glad to join the forums

Greeting fellow gearheads! I like just about everything to do with cars and racing them, but I don't watch nascar unless they're on a road course (because that is entertaining).

My personal favourite of the cars I've owned: 1971 Datsun 240z (regrettably totaled by an old lady in a minivan, while I waited to turn).

:welcome: to all the new peeps.

Please note that you have to opt in to the TG Spoilers User Group.
So, if you hear news of any filming for the new series, please don?t post it in the main TG Forum. Join the TG Spoilers group & post it there.
Thanks, happy posting. :)

Hi from Seattle/USA. Always appreciated the show. Stumbled across this site. Been driving the Z12 Nissan Cube. Fun little car. Have an 89 Toyota MR2 MK1 NA. 06 Triumph Thruxton. I think I'm gonna like this forum! :)