INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

G'day all and welcome :wave:

from China and really happy to be here! really nice forum!
I got to say TG has much more viewers than you expect in China.

I have been a member for a while so I decided I needed to introduce myself,
I'm dutch, 36 years old, drive an opel Zafira ( I know it s#cks, but the wife wanted a family car)
For a living I am the computer guy for the Gerrit Rietveld Academie in Amsterdam and I prefer the Macintosh computers we use.

Anyone hwo wants to know more about me is out of luck, I ain't gonna tell.

I am liking it here already.
Chicago/USA; Formula One fan; have 2 Subarus - including the mandatory modded turbo version; and am hurting for lack of Top Gear availability.

Reactions: Jay
Wow, the diversity around here is growing. G'day all!

Hey guys

Hey guys

My name is mike, I drive a Ford RS Cosworth and look forward to posting a picture to show it off!!

Hi,
Im from a land of bumpy roads with potholes rivalling lunar craters!
(Hint: Slumdog Millionaire was shot here)(and when I mean shot I dont mean executed Mafia style...just to be clear)
Currently studying in 1st year in Med.college!
Currently using my dads Fiesta,but planning to get an 05 BMW 320D, at about 4800 GBP,

Good evening to all from England
Currently don't have a car but am a Top Gear fanatic. Tried watching Fifth Gear before but it always comes off as being Top Gear's ugly cousin. Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning more about my favorite tv show.

Hi my is James, i am 28 years old from Houston, TX. I drive a 2008 Ford F150 King Ranch with a few mods. i am in the electrical side of the oilfield and look forward to interacting on this forum.

lightningjmp-albums-2008-king-ranch-picture26096-jameskr02.jpg

Hello, I'm Richard from Canada (Edmonton, Alberta). Am looking very much forward to Top Gear Season 14 starting up on Nov 15.

Oh yes, as my info points out, I've got a 2007 Mazda MX-5 (power-retractable hard-top) and a 2009 BMW 135i coupe.

{ waves }

Welcome!

Hello,
New on here , I enjoy watching TG so am here because of that .