INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey, been a member for some time already and liking what I see. :) I'm from Finland (Europe) and currently driving a '90 Nissan Bluebird. Asking Santa about updating it to a Skyline (again..) this year. ;)

Can't wait for TG's new season~!

Hello all from New York!
Have been a big fan of TG for quite some time, stumbled across finalgear when attempting to hunt down a song from an episode, and after a while of being lazy decided to register:D
Currently driving a hand-me-down Subaru Legacy wagon, so far it's still ticking along after who-knows-how-many years.
I am in college (university), hence the lack of car choice. I rely on Top Gear for my vehicular awesomeness fix!:D

Reactions: Jay
Welcome to Final Gear lady and gentlemen, enjoy your stay! :wave:

Hi all. Been an observer of the forum for afew years thought i should make my presence known. 28 yo, Australian. Fan of F1 and V8 Supercars. Holden fan, can tell by my car history. VB Commodore, VN Commodore, VT Commodore and currently a VY Commodore. Wont tell you about my first car though *cough* subaru sherpa *cough*......... Love my Top Gear. Anyway cya's on the forums.

G'day all (and the Aussies are invading again! - good to see)

Enjoy your stay. Just remember to read the forum rules and check your spelling, and all will be well!

Greetings all!

Currently living in the States, but I'm moving to Germany in 3 weeks (where hopefully I'll get BBC on the local cable/dish). My friend and car junkie told me about this site since I love watching Top Gear. Here's to hoping Santa brings me a nice new car to enjoy the Autobahn!

Greetings from Finland. I've been browsing the forum for some time and decided now to register.

I have been watching Top Gear on-and-off for last couple seasons.

Other interest are cycling and photographing.

Hi there. Greetings from the country where the car and road taxes as so high that we have to sell our cars to afford fuel ... Norway!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

Hai, greetings from an underage Turkish kid living in Australia and driving a German car :D I've been obsessing with the VR6 engine for quite some time (about a year) and I finally just bought one two months ago! Dad bought an automatic car which I said NO WAY to, so he was kind enough to lay down some moolah for a black 97 Golf VR6, manual with leather and less than 100k clicks (not miles, sorry ;)) and I love him and it very much now.

Been an avid Top Gear enthusiast and because SBS is shxthouse in keeping the downunderside up to date, my hard drive is filled appropriately with episodes. Long time lurker of FG forums aswell and simply decided to join up as I love the international community. Anyway, that was a long introduction and I'm bored, think I'll go wrestle some kangaroos and eat a tub of vegemite, as we do... :cool:

Did forget to mention that although I'm not quite an adult, we do start to drive at 16 over here albeit with an adult passenger.. In January I get my Provisionals which means I finally have the interior space to myself :D

Last edited:
Hi guys, I came across this site a while after I became interested in Top Gear thanks to seeing some parts of it on BBC America, hearing about it on another forum and then catching the full episodes thanks to someone on Steam who showed them on Livestream. Besides Top Gear I also like anime and manga as well as video games.

I just remembered I didn't really say much about myself or introduce myself when I arrived here so here goes....

My name's Dan, currently in my first year of a Mechanical Engineering degree. I live in Torquay, Devon but I'm at Uni in Nottingham. I love Top Gear, Formula One (I never miss a practice session let alone a race) and comedy.

Car: don't have one at the moment due to Uni but sharing the Scenic bus and occasionally when my Dad's had a few to drink and needs a driver his Saab 9-5

Anyway that's me

I never introduced myself either.
My name is Justin. I live in Americaland and I have a BNR32 Skyline.

Welcome to all you new folks. Have some rep on the house.