INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Welcome, everyone. :)

Hello, everybody. Gary here from upstate New York. Great forum, looking forward to many hours of happy time wasting.

Hello to everyone!!! Chuck here from eastern Kentucky, USA. That's near the fat men from Kentucky that build the Corvette C6 ZR1 as JC said in series 12, episode 2. I'm now addicted to TG and I am attempting to watch every episode! Thankfully I have found a few sites on the net that shows the whole uncut episode unlike on BBC America.

Welcome to all you newbies. Enjoy some more rep to get you started.

Hello there,i'm Jox Gordi,i'm 40 years old and as a major petrol head i am i had to try this forum.
I remember watching F1 since i didnt even understand what it was,i remenber Lauda,Andretti,Villeneuve and those "red cars",i also saw(live) a very famous driver clinch is first ever race win in wet conditions(and dry) in a also very famous black car(next year it will be back)powered by Renault engine....yes.."that one"...be jealous...
I'm from Portugal...have a nice weekend all...

newbie :)

newbie :)

Hi my names matthew(matty)im from dublin ireland im 20 an love the site hope to talk to you guys soon an please let me no what cars you all drive just for fun tanks:lol::lol::lol:

Hello everyone, I'm 18 years old and live in Gent, Belgium. My real name's Xander. I'm a huge fan of Top Gear. Also, I'm learning to drive a car now, once I have my learner's permit, I'll drive my mom's car (a Honda Jazz 1.2 petrol from '02)

Hi! I'm from Washington, DC, and I've been watching TG since 2004. I only recently decided to join the forum after being a visitor for a couple of years. I plan on being an active member of the community.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm from TDUC if anyone knows it! Top Gear is my favourite show ever and I'm gonna be JC. I've rarely visited the site but i'm looking forward to getting to know some people!

Intro

Intro

Hey all just a quick hello from south africa.. my name is Jason hope to be posting more soon :D

Another Norwegian,I saw a few other vikings here so I figured Id join the party.
I am 26 years old,weekend dad for my three year old son and I work as handyman/contractor.
Big top gear fan and I am really looking forward to the next season!

regards waffe