INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello,

Herbert from Southern California. Lurked around here too long and decided to join.

My current and only car at the moment is my untouched 1994 Acura Integra GSR. Needs a new paintjob though, the lack of a garage is killing it.

Hello FinalGear,

Long time lurker, first time caller from New Hampshire and like many decided after wandering through the forums it was time to open my trap and say hello to the community.

Quite briefly as not to bore all of you who read this, I love driving although my current car isn't quite a drivers car, its a 2005 Ford Focus, but its solid, drives well and has a hatch back, which are important features, hopefully in the near future I'll be upgrading to something a bit more exciting.

I am also in possession of a Pontiac Fiero 2M4 which myself and my friends are prepping for the 24 Hours of Lemons.

Hello Top Gear

I've been watching the show for a long time and I love fast cars and making things better, faster, and more capable. I'm from Memphis Tennessee and drive a big loud pickup truck. I would love to add something with a little more zip to it to the stable one day.

-Drew

Hello Top Gear

I've been watching the show for a long time and I love fast cars and making things better, faster, and more capable. I'm from Memphis Tennessee and drive a big loud pickup truck. I would love to add something with a little more zip to it to the stable one day.

-Drew

FAIL.

^ the double post or the "hello top gear"? :D

:welcome: new members! Hope you like it here!

Hey everyone

I'm Mark from Leeds in Yorkshire. Always read the forums, finally took the plunge and registered!

I enjoy everything in my hobbies section to the left.

Cheers

Hey everyone

I'm Mark from Leeds in Yorkshire. Always read the forums, finally took the plunge and registered!

I enjoy banger rallies, football, golf, movies and my xbox 360.

Cheers

Last edited:
My name is Valentyne (yes that's the name my parent's gave me, with the y and all). Not really good at making introductions... um.

I'm 21, female, and I live in California, US. I drive a 1998 Mitsubishi Galant and swear by Japanese cars.

Last edited:
Welcome ppl! :welcome:

:welcome: all

My name is Valentyne (yes that's the name my parent's gave me, with the y and all). Not really good at making introductions... um.

I'm 21, female, and I live in California, US. I drive a 1998 Mitsubishi Galant and swear by Japanese cars.

You might want to join the 'not-a-dude' usergroup :)

Hello!

My name is Joan...sort of. It's a rather long and relatively pointless story but that's what my digital name has become and keeping things in neat boxes is rather important to me so I'm sticking with that from now until I kick the bucket (unless it's a Matrix situation or it turns out that one cannot actually die since death is a sort-of-wibbly-wobbly-quantum event and we get whooshed into some parallel universe in whcih we never die. Which is actually a damn sight more depressing than knowing that there is a beginning and an end.). I'm Scottish, a Psychology student and a bit weird.

Cars are fun, shows about cars are moreso.

Oh, and I am a bit of a poet. Ish. Sort of. It's a long story. :)

Hi folks,

greetings from the middle of Germany! Are there any TG followers in the Rhein-Main area here? :)

I took notice of Top Gear and this forum maybe three years ago and converted myself to a real TG fanboy in the meantime, telling everybody about it who doesn't know it yet, which is a large number in Germany unfortunately.

I also got some of the official DVDs in my shelf - good for starters to get a quick overview!

Cheers! :)

Born and raised in Romania, with a knack for purring Diesels and BMWs in general. I've been watching TG for quite a few years now and it's easily my favourite TV show along with a few sitcoms that were made in the '70s and early '80s, before I was even born. Happy to be here.

hi everyone!

my name is matej (matthew), I come from croatia.. I've been watching TG for about 4 years now.. it's a shame we can't watch it live on bbc here in croatia, only via torrent.. <_< I see you really have a worldwide community here :mrgreen:, so I'll try to blend in.. :)

greets from croatia :cheers: