INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi Everyone i'm John in Hawaii and a Top Gear fanatic. I got hooked on BBC America and immediately downloaded and watched every single one. Really looking forward to the rest of the new season.

good to see a lot of us americans introducing ourselvs here, despite what clarkson thinks of us ;)

about a year ago (?) i stumbled on the botswana special on bbc america and have been obsessed ever since. still havent made my way through the first few seasons but i'm getting there.

been lurking for months and the SIARPC poll brought me out of lurk mode.

looking forward to chatting with you all!

good to see a lot of us americans introducing ourselvs here, despite what clarkson thinks of us ;)

about a year ago (?) i stumbled on the botswana special on bbc america and have been obsessed ever since. still havent made my way through the first few seasons but i'm getting there.

been lurking for months and the SIARPC poll brought me out of lurk mode.

looking forward to chatting with you all!

:welcome: to all the new peeps. *
Karynella, don?t worry about Jezza, about 40% of the FG members are from US & Canada and the site is owned and run from the US. :)

* (You can check out the Video Offers FTPs for catching up on full one hour episodes & lots of other stuff.)

Last edited:
Hello all!

Found this site just recently, even though I've been a long time fan of the show. I was born in Romania, but I currently reside in the US. The last show (14x1) which took place in my country is what made me look for a forum to discuss the episode, and it's how I stumbled upon this site. Looking forward to discussing this awesome show with all of you here! :)

-Derbedeu

My name is Robin. I'm 32 and live just outside Washington, D.C. I have a tremendously embarrassing car history (starts with a 1983 Chevette and has stopped, for now, with a wretched 2001 Sebring that I bought for a dollar). Never had much of an interest in cars except as a means of getting me around . . . until I married a low-grade petrolhead. For a couple years I found something else to do while he watched Top Gear. Then I sat down and watched the Vietnam Special with him, and it was all over. Now I can't get enough and am furiously trying to catch up on all the seasons. I resent the chopping and editing each episode endures before making it to BBC America, and the fact that I have to resort to, um, unsavory measures to see any episode less than a year or so old. Or, y'know, any episode in its entirety.

I feel like I should state this up front since I'm female and all: I do not want to sleep with Richard Hammond. Pat him on the head and give him a cookie, maybe, but that's it.

Hi!

Hello new members!

I feel like I should state this up front since I'm female and all: I do not want to sleep with Richard Hammond. Pat him on the head and give him a cookie, maybe, but that's it.

Hi!

You'll find that many of us Not-Dudes aren't fangirls for Hamster. I'd say James has a much bigger following around here. And Stig doesn't do too badly either.

Hello new members!

You'll find that many of us Not-Dudes aren't fangirls for Hamster. I'd say James has a much bigger following around here. And Stig doesn't do too badly either.

I noticed. It's not that I have anything against the Hamster; it's more that his fans are really rather scary.

How does one go about getting one of those spiffy Not A Dude tags, anyway?

Hello!

My name is Joan...sort of. It's a rather long and relatively pointless story but that's what my digital name has become and keeping things in neat boxes is rather important to me so I'm sticking with that from now until I kick the bucket (unless it's a Matrix situation or it turns out that one cannot actually die since death is a sort-of-wibbly-wobbly-quantum event and we get whooshed into some parallel universe in whcih we never die. Which is actually a damn sight more depressing than knowing that there is a beginning and an end.). I'm Scottish, a Psychology student and a bit weird.

Cars are fun, shows about cars are moreso.

Oh, and I am a bit of a poet. Ish. Sort of. It's a long story. :)

What sort of parallel universe? Would you enter this alternate reality as how you died (ie, if you're 87 and all old and wrinkly and grey, thats how you'll be; or a 23 year old who rams a tree and dies in a fire?) Why depressing? If you didn't retain any knowledge of your previous existence, you'd never know. Maybe the universe you're in now is an alternate one from when you kicked it previously.

:think:

How does one go about getting one of those spiffy Not A Dude tags, anyway?

Go to 'User CP' --> 'Group memberships' join the 'Not-a-dudes' group.

hi to everyone in this fantastic forum...

my name's Tonino, i'm 25 and i'm italian. i've been watching TG from season 6 and i immediately fell in love with this great show! unfortunately, here in italy TG airs on discovery channel: they are now showing season 12 :( and they cut every episode to 45 minutes (or less) to leave room for the ads...

luckily,i can download them thanks to your torrents!

byebye

Uhoh. I am a Hamster fan, but not a scary one I swear! I ventured to Hammond Heaven (or whatever it's called)to see how bad it was and it really creeped me out. As for Stiggie, I'd bet he's the object of many a mancrush as well. I mean, who is cooler than The Stig?!

We don't bash anyone that doesn't have it coming, and so far you do not.

Welcome.

Intro to Stereocilia

Intro to Stereocilia

Hey, nice forums. I'm from central California, USA and I drive a 1996 Volvo 960. I've been doing the repairs myself and it's really hard. Before I start, I usually look on a forum like this and see what information is out there. I like to take a couple of pictures during the repair so I can share that information with other di-it-yourselfers.

Before the 960, I owed an 4 door 86 volvo, a 92 Toyota pickup (extended cab), and 88 toyota pickup and did the repairs on all of them, so I have some basic repair knowledge.

Uhoh. I am a Hamster fan, but not a scary one I swear! I ventured to Hammond Heaven (or whatever it's called)to see how bad it was and it really creeped me out. As for Stiggie, I'd bet he's the object of many a mancrush as well. I mean, who is cooler than The Stig?!

We welcome all fans, including those of Hamster. :)

But yeah, stay away from HH. That place could turn anyone into an utter, raving looney. :?

Hey there,

I'm Gemma i'm 23 and live in dundee in scotland, I'm engaged to my lovely partner who i have been with for 6 1/2 years. My fav colour is Pink and i love fast cars and topgear and also the stig.

Hope to chat to some of you soon. :D