INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Intro

Intro

First off I'm the "little" brother of Blind_Io and I just joined the site (obviously).

I'm an Infantry officer in the American Army, currently living in Germany. Got back from Iraq a while back and I can't say I miss it. There are no twisty roads there, NONE!

I own an Acura RSX Type-S and love driving the hell out of her. If anyone knows of great driving or sights in Europe please let me know as 1. I love to travel and 2. As previously stated I love to drive.

Oh, and I'm kinda handy on the grill too. Ask Io about my beercan chicken.

And on that note I shall call it quits on the intro.

Should've done this in the first place but anyway...

My names is James. I've been browsing FinalGear on and off but just decided to join up for real well, today. I've been a fan of Top Gear since i was oh... 15 or 16. Don't think I've ever actually seen the old-school Top Gear.

I'm originally born here in the UK but I live in the country whose car companies Jezza hates(Proton and Perodua) so I guess I have the distinction of not only being born in Britain but being someone from a country whose politicians(i consider myself Malaysian mostly as I've lived there most of my life) disapprove of Top Gear.

Back home I drive a Perodua Myvi... which recently was involved in a small car accident(Ouch!).

I'm also a freelance photographer(event photography) and freelance writer for a small review website.

Long intro. :eek:

Welcome, new folks. Hope you'll enjoy the site as much as I have. Enjoy some rep on the house.

And talibanator, thank you for your service to our country. And I bet I'm not alone in saying that as a soldier and as Blind's brother, you're always welcome here.

First off I'm the "little" brother of Blind_Io and I just joined the site (obviously).
Oh, and I'm kinda handy on the grill too. Ask Io about my beercan chicken.

Oh oh oh, and I also heard about your "chaos burgers." *Drools*

Welcome you!

Evening ladies and gentlemen

I'm Andrew, 20 from Bangor Northern Ireland. I stumbled across your lovely forum earlier tonight.

Currently driving a lovely corsa, really into my top gear too!

Are you also a giant? :|

He's a half in taller than me, but he's in much better shape so he can kick my ass (all that combative training helps). He can also easily out-shoot me. Until he learns to ride a motorcycle, I still have that advantage.

He's a half in taller than me, but he's in much better shape so he can kick my ass (all that combative training helps). He can also easily out-shoot me. Until he learns to ride a motorcycle, I still have that advantage.

How much is a "half in"? :p
But yes, bike > all else on the cool scale! Although you do ride a Honda.:hmm:

Nice to meet you all! I've been reading for a little while, but I finally decided to go ahead and start contributing. I'm a university student in south west Michigan, and while my car may not be particularly awe-inspiring, it is mine completely, and I enjoy driving it.

Hey everyone...Abdul Mujeeb from Pakistan here...drive a honda city...huge Top Gear fan since the early days...the ones with quentin wilson and stuff...fave person is Stig tho...i luv him...dunno if ppl know this but TG has a big following in Pakistan as well....rly like this forum.

fishergrunt

fishergrunt

Hey, guys, I'm an American race fan studying to be an engineer. A big fan of Top Gear and motorsport in general!

Hello. Lurker/quiet member here.

I'm Jay, in my 30s, from a small town in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick) and I have swallowed the flavor-aid known as "Top Gear." Love the show and the presenters.

I won't be bragging about my car as it is horrendously embarrassing. I drive it & love it but...no. It's possibly worse than a Vauxhall but not as bad as a ZAZ. heh

Looking forward to the boards!

you say, introduse myself. Ok. I'm Tim.
I'm 55 or so, I have 3 children 29, 27 and 22. I have been messing about with cars since I was a kid, wrecked my first car on ice when I was 12. (63 chevy nova)I've lost track of how many cars I have owned, but here's the highlights.
couple VW bugs, 64&67
old dodge van 60's era
more chevys and fords and dodges of various types.
85 Toyota van, went 250k before I got rid of it, it was rotting away, and I hit a deer
93 Volvo 740 16 valve. ran on 3 cylinders because it needed a new head and valve job. Even with 3 cylinders it ran great.
couple mazdas..mazdai?..well designed 323, easy to work on, the 626 had a crap transmission
over the years a series of pickup trucks. Chevy, Ford, Dodge. currently driving the 1/2 ton Dodge, but putting a new motor in the 1ton Ford, which will be used for towing my car trailer.
My toy and joy to drive is a Porsche 944, an 87 NA model. The best car I have ever owned and driven.
I have an 84 944 also, but that's for a project.
The 84 porsche is to be completely stripped and the driveline is going to be used in a LoCost.
Think Caterham R500 territory.
I am aiming toward Auto-X.

TimW

Hi, I'm John. Most people call me Johnny G, or cash, or cisco, or carson. Needless to say, lots of nicknames. I work at a dealership in Alaska, but am also a Novelist. I drive a Neon SRT-4, and a JK Jeep Wrangler. I love rallying and off roading, slalom, and drifting. Ice is the cheaper way to go when I do drift. Crashed my first car (a Chevy Tracker LT) when I was 14, on a permit. I have a very agressive driving style, and am often called Crazy Ivan because of it. My worst incident: chased by five police interceptors while COPS was being filmed in the city. (long story, but in short, I was innocent. Got a ticket in the end for going 49 in a 40.[though the officer ticked me at 75. God Bless that man!]) I've always had a passion for three things: cars, guns, and writing. I joined this forum almost strictly because I write to music, and I must say, as an avid fan of Top Gear, I have noticed that it contains a myrad of soundtracks. Though I can find music, I simply can't seem to find what soundtracks Top Gear uses for some of it's stuff. I tried some of the links and discussions here, but it seems to be slightly inaccurate or I have different material. I'm sorry for being so straight forward, but I like to get things in motion quickly. The faster, the better; and that applies to almost anything. Can anyone help me?