INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

I guess this is where I introduce myself. I really doubt anyone checks this but anyways here goes:

My name is Keegan. I'm a Freshman in College Playing golf. I currently own a 1999 BMW M3 convertible (5 speed, 80k miles) I love cars, and enjoy car shows such as Top Gear. This website it awesome and it looks like I am going to have every episode on my PS3 here shortly.

:welcome: all

Hey im blueglowstick. i am a fan of electronic music and, obviously, glowsticking. i get that kind of enjoyment from few things in life. currently a senior in college and know next to nothing about computers, programming, etc.

Hey there! My name is Nick and I've been visiting the site for a while so figured I should join up and introduce myself. I'm from Canada, I'm a big Top Gear fan (I mean who isn't?), I love cars, and I love motorsports (F1, WRC, Le Mans, Touring car...) :)

Name is Will, have been a religious Top Gear watcher for several seasons, decided it is time to join the community.

Hi at all. My name is Andres and I'm from Santiago of Chili. I don't speak english, for this reason I apologize for this note. In spite of everything, I'll wish all of you the better for the next year. I hope you understand me. Thanks.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

It?s about time to stop lurking and simply waiting for the next episode of Top Gear and join in the fun.

Hello everyone, Final Gear has been my Top Gear resource for quite a while now, ever since season 9 or 10. Prior to religiously watching each episode, I rarely scoped out the forums besides from torrent updates or other news.

My first exposure to Top Gear, and eventually Final Gear, was through various You Tube clips with some middle aged British bloke rambling on about automobiles (the old Top Gear). He wasn?t slow and he wasn?t short, either. It wasn?t until seasons 9 and/or 10 that I started to get the entire episodes and see the full show from start to finish, rather than vehicle review tidbits. From that point it was essentially catching up on the first few seasons and starting on the new seasons just like everyone else.

My favorite TG episodes so far (a non exhaustive list) are usually the long road trip episodes including the gang?s two trips to the US ? first in the deep south (S09 x E03) and second trip starting out in the west coast filming their ?serious educational documentary?. The Aston Martin DB9 versus Train (S04 x E01), the trip to France in the super cars (S07 x E03), the Stelvio Pass (S10 X E01), and the Romania trip (S14 X E01), African road trip (S10 X E04) - you may start to see a general theme here.

Now for a bit about myself. I?m not a petrol head but I do enjoy cars in general. The look, the performance, the sound, and the essence of human kind using machinery are what attract me with some general idea of the engineering behind it.

My interest in Motorsport, and cars in general, only recently picked up after my passion for photography ? I?d say around 2007 or 2008. It?s an interest I think I?ll like to continue to pursue as it?s a general real world topic and good conversation starter that can lead to friendly debates.

Automobile shows including the commercial (dealership promoted events) and fun events (show and shine) are my field day to take photos. I?m not an expert at all, but I enjoy taking photos in general ? a shutterbug.

I occasionally have time for fun things (watching Top Gear) when I can find time from my job and night time college classes majoring in accounting.

Other interests include commercial and residential architecture and interior design, sensible practical fashion (an oxymoron), photography, light running/jogging when the weather permits, Toastmasters, and sim-racing (currently enjoying Forza 3).

Now onto the waiting game for the next Top Gear episode ? 5 days prior to Christmas.

Hi! I lurked for ages now joined.. Im a 19 year old actress. Currently not working on anything and beetween representation so I'm also a waitress! My whole family are top gear fans and my brother showed me your website (he's a lurker- hello Johnny if your reading this) and you all seemed like an interesting little community so i decided to join.

I'm Johnny, Currently 17.

I used to have a Polo twist, but it's... ruined now.

I always loved Top gear, and even if i watch it on TV, i still download the episode to watch when bored, so yea, how are you all ?

Evening folks, apparently I've been a member here for just over 3 years, and could've sworn I had posted before, but apparently not, so - I am now.

I'm old enough to remember William Woollard's TG, but young enough to still be awake at 9pm on a Sunday... Love the site, always something to read and entertain. Still love TG, although the ideas are starting to run a bit thin in places - but it's still one of only 2 or 3 programmes I actually go out of my way to sit down and watch.

:happy:

Hi all,
Just found this site tonight. BIG TG fan (as I suspect, are many other girlies!) I have a 1990 Audi 100 (sucker for old cars) that's only starting to fail on some factory original components now, at 190,000 miles plus! It was my Husband's car and he was it's second owner (but he has his own wheels now) so between us we've owned it for about 15 years!
I'll be popping by as much as our two little ones will allow, time-wise! Nice to be among other 'petrolheads' and J.C fans, Jeremy for P.M! :)

Hello all, My name is Jason and i am from Brandon, Fl. I'm 17. I Own a 92' Vw passat Gl, Has 125,000 Miles and is still running strong. saw TG on Youtube and Loved it. Then i found FG:). I Love German cars:D

Hi everyone,
Thought I'd better say hello and see how you all are doing? I absolutely bloody love Top Gear and am well chuffed to see there's a lot of it about!

Feels like home, it does.

:welcome: All

Minnie & capt.slow_fan
Optionally, you can join the not a dude group, about 90% of the female members here do.
Top left of screen

USER CP => Group Memeberships => Join Not a Dudes

You get a spiffy pink user name and a title. and lots of more rep, * grumbles *

Also, sorry capt.slow_fan, Forum member LeVel has been using that avatar long since.

His has a Santa hat on already.
:lol:

EDIT: see, who did that? *grumbles * :lol:

Last edited:
:welcome: All

Minnie & capt.slow_fan
Optionally, you can join the not a dude group, about 90% of the female members here do.
Top left of screen

USER CP => Group Memeberships => Join Not a Dudes

You get a spiffy pink user name and a title. and lots of more rep, * grumbles *

Also, sorry capt.slow_fan, Forum member LeVel has been using that avatar long since.

His has a Santa hat on already.
:lol:

EDIT: see, who did that? *grumbles * :lol:

Lol No worries! My first avatar choice was a rather cheeky shot of James in his leather gloves...I shall promptly change it to the afore mentioned glove shot...! Thanks for the heads up on the "not a dude" group...!