INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Heyho,

I am Fabi from Germany,
got to Finalgear by looking for Top Gear videos :D

What I want so say yet, is that my English istnt really the best, but ill try to make my stuff readable at all.

Well , to my person Ill have to say, since today i own my first self-paid-car, a Golf 2.0 FSI from 2007.

If somebody gots questions - just ask me ;)

Heyho,

I am Fabi from Germany,
got to Finalgear by looking for Top Gear videos :D

What I want so say yet, is that my English istnt really the best, but ill try to make my stuff readable at all.

Well , to my person Ill have to say, since today i own my first self-paid-car, a Golf 2.0 FSI from 2007.

If somebody gots questions - just ask me ;)

:welcome: all and enjoy the Forums!

To: TheClarkson Brosa Fabi et al
Re: Double Posts ?how to delete

Bottom Right of your Second Post
Click EDIT ==> then Advanced ==> then DELETE

Double posts: I will check with the moderators if there is a problem, but I suspect it is just a time delay caused by the mods having to approve first posts by new members.

* snips *

* snips *

Your English is good and you will soon pick up the FG conversational style, plus we have many German members here who can help you out if you get stuck.
:)

hi im Iqtidar. im 18 years old. 19 next year. im from malaysia. i love cars and i love top gear. top gear is the reason i joined this forum.

Hi, I'm Rob (not a guy but most definitely a seriously middle-aged mom) from New York. Found this site a few months ago while searching for IDs for TG music. I've been watching TG for a few years now and thanks to the show, I've learned far more about cars than I ever thought I would. I can now throw phrases like slip diff and traction control into just about any random conversation, which can really bring things to a screeching halt if you're talking to the wrong crowd.

My dream is to own a Pagani Zonda and marry James May, not necessarily in that order. Or marry James May IN a Pagani Zonda. Or do SOMEthing with James in a Zonda--we can skip the marrying part and get right to the good stuff.

'Ello, I'm Laura. I'm from Canberra, Australia. Have been watching Top Gear ever since it's induction to SBS in 2005-ish. Probably earlier, but I don't remember. Been watching it loyally since then. :D Currently in my dream of participating in higher-end motorsport.
The other dream is to own a Lamborghini of some kind. :)

Hi from Brasil o/
I'm actually a member since 2007 and have been watching Top Gear since 2006! =]
I know I don't post much but I read a lot =P

Thanks for the great job here in the forum guys!

Hi all. I'm David, 19 years old from Virginia. I am a Sophomore at college in Erie, PA currently.

I've watched Top Gear for about 2 years now. It has quickly become from my favorite TV program and is immensely entertaining to me.

I also want to develop my automotive knowledge so that I understand more things when I'm working on my car. :p

Hi everyone, I'm Den from Ukraine.

I'm a big TG fan, I absolutely love cars and motor sport. Basically my 2 biggest passions are :driving: and :drums:

And I can safely say that I have the most random nickname on this forum.... or....

(pause)

.................................................................in the world. :jc:

Last edited:
Hey I'm Patrick,

I'm sixteen and have my license and a 98' volvo s70 with a turbo. I watch Rally and Formula 1 both extensively and I love all kinds of cars but mostly european supercars like aston martin db9s (and also the new one-77 which is SEXY!!), vintage ferrari's and most new models, etc.

oh and if anyone can help me, I dont know how to get a banner onto all of my posts.

A signature, you mean?

Go to "User CP" (top left of the screen) , and in then in the left menu go "Edit signature" (under Settings & Options)
There you need to paste the link of an uploaded image (imageshack, photobucket, etc)

Remember:

Signatures: They shall be no taller than 175 pixels INCLUDING text, if you don't want a picture then it's like 5 lines of text, no wider than 600 pixels and may not contain nudity (tits and stuff from down south). Must NOT induce epileptic seizures (repetitive, flashing patterns). The filesize must be less than about 100KB -- that means no 3 megabyte animations!

A signature, you mean?

Go to "User CP" (top left of the screen) , and in then in the left menu go "Edit signature" (under Settings & Options)
There you need to paste the link of an uploaded image (imageshack, photobucket, etc)

Remember:

Alright thanks man

Alright thanks man

Nati is a woman, and your hyponotoad is really annoying plus FG member Derek already uses a larger version of the same avi. ( a non-annoying version. :lol:)

.. but :welcome: anyhow and to all the new peeps.
:)

hi im moritz from germany, i work as a chimney sweep and i havent got a car right now...

...neither do i have a drivers licence :( but im looking forward to :)

and i absolutel adore top gear, thats how i got to FG

Hi all, Drew coming to you from the middle of nowhere. Well on a map I am located in the Eastern Sierra. I live in the widest valley in the United States, surrounded by mountains. 14,000 feet to the east, 14,000 feet to the west and a big wind tunnel in between. I became a fan of the show about three years ago when Discovery Channel aired a few. Had to search the net for the rest. It is the one program I set to watch each week now. I hope the show continues as I enjoy it, good bad or ugly.

Hello all :) Lindsay here from deepest darkest Wales. I'm a long term Formula 1 fan and was hooked on the updated Top Gear series as soon as I saw the review of the Bowler Wildcat - if I were a millionaire, I'd build my own off rally track and spend my hours getting muddy! and of course, it has the lovely James may - man candy and car candy in one show, how can you go wrong? Car wise I've got rather diverse tastes, from Landrovers to VW Beetles, with a Pontiac Firebird on the side.

I've been encouraged to join by livejournal / twitter type people *waves to them* so, here I am! Nice to meet you all, look forward to chatting soon :)

Hi *waves* my name really is Jenn (well Jennifer, but I prefer Jenn). I live in Canada but am slowly making plans to move to England. I'm currently studying Business Administration at college but actually want to go into Journalism.

I became a bit of a petrol head because of Top Gear and I love the show and it's presenters to bits :D

I'm a geek, a romantic, a dreamer, a book lover, and... a bit silly to be honest :p

I'm more of a lurker then a poster in forums although I may throw my two pence in every so often. You guys have an awesome site/forum here so it's nice to be part of it :)