INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Ooh look at me, second post and it's a duplicate - what a numpti!

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards. :)

Hi all! I'm Lucas. Don't have a lot to say but I'm browsing the forums for the past year. I also made a Top Gear map with all their locations which was my first and only post to this point. I hope to get more involved in the forums the coming months. Oh yeah, I'm from The Netherlands (I would like to say something funny about this, but really, there's not a lot going on here).

yoo

yoo

ello boys nd girls, name's lubo.. been watching TG since around season 8 (the one with the veyron race... i think it was 8)... its when i saw some repeat of it on BBC 2 and liked it. I've been downloading episodes from final gear ever since, but have never really been active on the forums (a fact that you may already have reached judging by my 3 posts). I'm not an englishman by nationality, but have been educated in a private british school since grade 1. been living in Athens, Greece for 10 years..... hope i will contribute smth to these forums in the forthcoming times. sorry 4 my text/msn writing style, but its a bad habit i appear 2 hv picked up :blink:

in my spare time i go out, have fun, party, develop as3 stuff and watch TG ofcourse

cheers,

lubo

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi everyone! I dont post much, but I watch TG all the time. Great site!

.. / .-. .- - .... . .-. / .... .- ...- . / -... .. .-. -.. / ..-. .-.. ..- / - .... .- -. --..-- / . .-. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. .... --- - --- ..--..

Hi everyone. I have been lurking here for god knows when! :) Just wanted to say hi from Marlborough, MA!

Oh. the rest of the family would like to say hi too! :)

3cars3bays.jpg

HI!

HI!

New to the forum, but NOT to cars...LOVE TG, obviously! I live in NYC, USA, and have lived in Germany, Texas, Georgia and Colorado; have owned: a 1973 911T, 1980 928 and a 1982 944, a 1993 'Vette, a '68 LeMans, 1970 Cutlass, 1978 320, 1993 300ZX, 1995 300ZX TT, and several motorcycles; YET: my very first car was a...Lancia!!!!

Call me A.B.

I am an avid watcher of Top Gear and I have seen much of the past few seasons of Fifth Gear. I live in the US. I absolutely love cars, but my soft spot is for Subarus. I currently have a moderately modified 04 Subaru STi, and my wife drives a brand new Forester Limited.

I do have to admit that I am getting the M3 itch. I find myself late at night looking through the classifieds at M3's. So we'll see. Anyhow, glad to be a part of such a diverse group of automobile lovers.

Hi, and a happy New Year to you all! I've been lurking for a while, but I have mates on here who assure me that you're mostly harmless so I thought I'd give it a go. I live in Cambridgeshire, UK and I love cars. My tastes lie at the upper end of the market - sadly my budget doesn't; currently I drive a Saab 9-3 cabriolet, affectionately known as Saabine after the German racing driver. I'm still waiting for that lottery win so I can replace it with an Aston.

My interest in cars came as a direct result of watching Top Gear. I'd like to blame my husband, but in truth it was as much to do with a girly crush on a certain Mr Hammond ;-) Don't let that put you off though... I've been lucky enough to meet all three of the TG guys on more than one occasion, and found them all to be absolutely lovely - very approachable and not at all celebrity-like. I've also met Tiff Needell, who shares a birthday with me (obviously he's MUCH older!) What I want from a forum is a bit of humour...interesting discussions...I'm not worried about other people having opinions that are different to my own, as long as we can still hug and be pals!

Last edited:
Hola todo mundo,

Iam Expat_uk , first name simon and live in Spain.I am an English Teacher and Use Top Gear in class as an example of how quality Television can be made as for example the quality over here! (Projector and Speaker system at my disposal). - Hope you don?t mind Andy Wilman!

As my username suggests I am an ex-resident of Blighty and have been watching Top Gear since at the very least 1990 every thursday night at 8pm on BBC 2 as I remember.

I?ve converted a many few over here, whether it be students or friends and having 100 % success.

They have just started showing a dubbed version in Spanish over here Sunday Morning before F1 coverage and a few have asked for episodes because of this.

Sorry for Lurking for such a long time and hope the modorators see this and let me submit threads now.

Thanks ,

"Don Simon" como el vino barrato.:D

images

Hey.
I joined FG earlier but I never got round to introducing myself so here it goes.

Interests: Cars > Music > Films
Fave Car(s): MB SL65 AMG, E46 M3 CSL, E39 M5 and a lot more...

Having lived in the UAE for most of my life I've seen practically ever car worthy of being seen, bar a few.
I don't own a car, but I've driven a few and I've been a passenger in some decent cars.
Petrolhead epiphany moment: Don't remember...I learnt English from car magazines and my dad used to take me to showrooms on my birthday. :)

That's about it. Here's hoping my stay here will be fun!

Welcome to all of you guys. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do and stay at least as long as I have.

New to the forum, but NOT to cars...LOVE TG, obviously! I live in NYC, USA, and have lived in Germany, Texas, Georgia and Colorado; have owned: a 1973 911T, 1980 928 and a 1982 944, a 1993 'Vette, a '68 LeMans, 1970 Cutlass, 1978 320, 1993 300ZX, 1995 300ZX TT, and several motorcycles; YET: my very first car was a...Lancia!!!!

Call me A.B.

:threadnopics:

Hey everyone!
Been a lurker here for a while.. I'm Jon, I'm from Detroit, Michigan, and I'm currently in my junior year of college. Been a fan of Top Gear for a couple years now.

Currently own a 1987 MR2 which is a work in progress, needs some love, but she's not in horrible shape!
I also work on the Formula SAE racing team at my university, which is a fantastic program.

Here's my MR2:
DSC_0381_edit.jpg

DSC_0385_edit-1.jpg

And the Formula SAE car (I'm driving here, but I'm not one of the team's regular drivers for the actual competition):
10230_1079046790960_1669980012_1692.jpg

10230_1079046870962_1669980012_1692.jpg

And finally here's my other car (using it for the winter, mainly), a 2001 Toyota Camry:
hdr_1_edit.jpg

RE:- Just Me

RE:- Just Me

Hi My names Tony,

Im from northern england but decided to move to Germany close to the Nurburgring to take up a photograph and start up a motorsport portal website.

Anyway Greetings.

Good afternoon, everybody! My name is Sofia, and for some silly reason I've gone and become quite a fan of Top Gear over the last few months, despite previously only having a passing interest in cars. Since then I've plunged cheerfully into the fandom, via Twitter and various communities on LiveJournal, and I figured I might as well join this place too. ;)

I don't have a car (not even a licence, bah), but I think I'd rather enjoy something like a tiny old Fiat, or an original Saab 900. I would also enjoy having a collection of super- and hypercars, all in various shades of pink, but that's a dream for the day when someone randomly gives me a few millions to play with...

Anyway, I'll see you around, yeah? Cheers!

Me:
Dream_Factory_by_SofiaAlexandra.jpg

Hi, all. Been watching TG and Fifth Gear for years, and just got around to coming to the forums. I've been involved with cars for most of my 46 years, building cars before I could drive legally (and driving since I was 5 on my dad's lap in his Renault 4CV). I've owned over a hundred cars, from Pintos to Porsches, built street rods and customs for years, as well as doing a lot of vingtage car restoration and sports car rebuilding. I raced SCCA and BSCC, as well as was a driving instructor for those, and have had the opportunity to drive a lot of different cars on the track. Currently I'm on the east coast of the US, with my 740iL, Range Rover HSE, '63 Mercury Comet convertible, and '78 MGB. But I'm originally from the Seattle area.

I hope to learn a lot here, as well as inform a lot. :D

Hi there, my name is Ronny,

I'm 31 years old, live in Alamogordo, New Mexico, and I'm working on aircrafts. I like fast cars, and I'm a huge fan of BBC Top Gear, cause the show is simply one of the best produced TV shows on earth.

My first car was a VW Golf Mark 2, followed by another Golf 2, a BMW 525i, a Jeep Grand Cherokee, a Mazda Miata, and a Golf Mark 4. I kept the Miata, and put some nice toys on it, which made it a little more agile. ;)

Alright, if you got any questions, be my guest! :)

Ronny

PS: The reason why I joined the forum is my endless quest for the name of the following song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHb20YDbSQ[/YOUTUBE]

If you have a clue, please let me know! Thanks a lot!