INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everybody,

longtime lurker decided to finally join the forums. What more can I say? I'm from Poland but live in Berlin, Germany, 28, will be moving to US pretty soon.

hi, i'm jake

i live in riverside california, i drive a white 74 mazda rx4, and i am currently in high school. most of all, i love top gear!

Hello all! New to the finalgear forums, not new to TG love (that's been going strong 2 years now). I'm 35, I'm an artist, I live in Australia...er...hooray for Top Gear?

I don't especially get into cars though I must say I hated them quite substantially before I started watching Top Gear. Jeremy saved me from being an eco-mentalist and James says so many interesting things that I was eventually turned. I'm still not that into ordinary cars, I like mostly vintage and stupidly amazing supercars. I'm an artist, I reserve the right to care about a car from a strictly visual point of view. My favourite cars are Porshes, pre-80s Mercedes and Rolls Royces. OH- and I can't drive but I'm considering learning this year. Me on the road, as if people don't have enough to worry about.

So that's me! (from an automotive point of view.)

Oh oh oh, and I also heard about your "chaos burgers." *Drools*

Welcome you!

Yes, the chaos burger will make your gut explode. I want to find out how many calories are in it. Over 1lb of ground beef. And this is why i eat it maybe once or twice a year.:mrgreen:

cheers, been lurking for a while on the forums, watching top gear for a while... its actually affected my drinking... figured id say hi. i'm from Canada, really enjoy the show. I have a really patchy car history but am a huge car nut. see you in the forums

Hello I am Eric and I live in Minneapolis Minnesota... I have been in love with top gear sense I was fourteen (sixteen now) and having my license now for a little over six months makes my love of cars (and car shows) grow even more. Even though I have been downloading these ep's of tg for forever off final gear, I still just recently discovered the forums. What a great place

Old user here, just never posted

Old user here, just never posted

I've been a member here for several years just have never posted or introduced myself. I took some time off after aquiring a virus on my pc from something I downloaded (still not sure what it was, not blaming finalgear). My wife made me promise to stop downloading torrents on the home pc. I finally just got a new laptop, apple macbook pro, and am back in the game. Man I missed Top Gear. See you all in the forums.
Chris

Top Gear fan for many years, found this place by accident, and thought why not?

Just a California fan, who has a slight crush on Richard. I miss Britain and often watch via BBC2's web page, as BBC America is a little too slow for my liking.

:welcome: one and all to this little corner of the interweb

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules and don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. This can be found in the top right hand corner, third from the end. But remember, bumping really old threads can be frowned upon.

Enjoy your stay!

-ashspet

Hey everyone,

I have seen every single episode of Top Gear, since 2002. Love this show! Even if I'am a girl. Hehehe
I live in Perth, Australia, and have loved cars since the age of one :) My family is a massive bunch of BMW enthusiasts and own 3 of our own.
See you in the forumsss :)

Hello everybody. I am a huge Top Gear fan. I guess it is about time I introduce myself. I'm from South Texas and a serious car nut.

I'm a bit of a numpty and didn't actually realise there's an intro thread thing so I've been here a while but haven't introduced myself - how very rude of me :)

I'm a long time TG fan, I remember watching Jeremy and his huge-ass hair when I was a little girl, and have always fancied him. Yes, you've read that right I fancy Clarkson and I don't care who knows it! You may have seen me pottering around the internet, I'm not telling you where, but if you've seen something embarrassing then obviously that was someone different with my user name, obviously. :p

In RL I work with prisoners in the south of England and have chatted with many a car thief - if you want to know what's easiest to steal then drop me a line. I used this method to work out what car to buy!

Peace out and come and chat if you feel like it.

Hello,

Typical car fanatic. I will admit, I'm mostly just a magazine gearhead. I'm currently in graduate school working on my Ph.D. With all the stress that research and academics entails it's great to find a forum/website that keeps me up to date with the automotive industry.

Hi all, I've had a few posts but never introduced properly. Of course I'm a huge TG fan, I'm currently at the University of Pittsburgh studying finance and accounting.

Hullo there! I'm Ben Perkins, a 1st Year Dental Student at the University of Liverpool.

I'm a big Top Gear fan to the extent that I'm 'that guy' that watches the same old repeats over and over again on Dave. =] My favourite presenter is probably James May - I love all the other shows he presents, especially his most recent 'Toy Stories' series. That was class!

I'm very fond of cars that don't take themselves too seriously - stuff like the original Mini and the Reliant Robin. You'll never catch me in a Ferrari! I've also got a big soft spot for supposedly British brands.

Hi everyone! I have been watching Top Gear for a long time now and have been lurking in the forums for a while. I finally decided to register for the site. I'm currently living in the states out in southern California.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post an intro message. I have been a fan of Top Gear starting with season 10. I was introduced to it when I saw a video on you tube of Richards testing of the Speed Camera early on in the series and found this web site and the rest as the say is history.

So hello to all from the frozen tundra of New England!

JBK

Hi everyone.

Fan of the show, just never registered in the forum until now.

Made a TG Pikey tribute video hope to hear your feedback on it.