INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Since it's flooding with new members (good thing) and everyone makes their own welcome thread, I thought it was a better idea to keep it all in one place.

So go ahead 8)

I'm Jos btw. :mrgreen:
Live in the Netherlands, studying Architecture.
Enjoy watching rallys and taping them (with my new videocamera!)
And that's about it...I don't have a car anymore btw :cry:

If you wanna post a photo of yourself, post it in this thread.

And don't mind my pics, they're kinda old and I have newer ones but I don't care to host them anywhere. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, never introduced myself either.

I'm 29 years old, live in Oslo, Norway, where I work with print solutions in a small company (actually own a bit of it, too :) ) that's an HP Solution Integrator. Computer Science background, and worked 5 years for EDS (huge US IT company, quite small in Norway but large customers). Have never learned anything about cars except whatever I've picked up from my father and some of my friends - but really like cars and driving, and of course watching Top Gear, Fifth Gear, WRC, F1 and sometimes some touring car championships (like ETCC/BTCC/STCC).

1st car: -88 VW Golf GTI 1.8 (sold)
2nd car: -93 BMW 320 Coupe (current)
3rd car: TBD... Probably an E46 320 even though it's kind of standard, or an Alfa Romeo 156 V6 (except I hear you need to be a car mechanic, or really rich, to own/take care of one of those)

I'm not so sure if this is a good idea. It would work as an archive, but not as an actual put-it-all-in-here thread

I thought about it, but many topics go further than that and the welcome, people start talking about the new guy's interests, etc.

So it will be hard to follow in here. I'd rather see a dedicated section to introductions. I'll ask Viper about it. For now let's put this on hold :)

Hi my name is Tom
I'm the litle brother of Jos (Jostyrostelli).
I'm 15 years old
and like to watch rally's ( April 10 th. again :mrgreen: )
I do a little Photoshp myself too, you might have seen my contribution for March with the Dodge, I made an Armytruck out of it. :ph34r:

MXM, I have 3 pics online right now, in the photothread.

You might wanna look there, I'm the first pic in that thread btw..

They're old, but that's how I looked a year ago.

Hi, I am Graeme.

I am 16 and live in Texas. I like watching Formula 1. I love Porsche more than any other manufacturer.

I have my license but no car yet. :cry:

Name's Raheel. Age, almost Twenty.

Currently in Madrid,
previously lived in Belgrade(4yrs), Dar-es-Salaam(1 yr), Harare (6 yrs),
Islamabad(about 8 yrs)....
going to london to study in september. (MEng in Motorsport Engineering)...
By the way if you are wondering what nationality I am :| I am Pakistani

Intrests : motoring, philately and f1 GP...

I do some other useless stuff as well.

raheel_qamar said:

Currently in Madrid,
By the way if you are wondering what nationality I am :| I am Pakistani

Intrests : motoring, philately and f1 GP...

I do some other useless stuff as well.

Why do you keep saying that over and over again? You said it like 3 times on the board and it's even in your 'Location'.

:|

I keep thinkin the guy with the 2F2F evo and that dude sitting down on his sig are different people :lol: .... you just needa say all that once dude, I'm sure all of us already got it ;)

raheel_qamar said:

Currently in Madrid,

Where are you from again?

tbh, I don't know if thats Sacarsm or for real, you crack me up sometimes UKD, esp. in LFS when I'm half asleep, the drama you pull in the rear-view mirror just makes me laugh my ass off and stay awake :lol: