INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

2 posts in 3 and almost-a-half years? :p Yeah, you sure don't. :)

Hi every1
Finally decided to sign up to the site. Huge top gear fan here from Down Under.

Hey all..

33 (well, 33 on Monday) year old guy here from Melbourne, Australia. Absoloutley love Top Gear, although not a massive 'car' fan, but love the banter between the guys and love watching the challenges. :)

Hi there. 21yo from Portugal and a huge fan of Top Gear here. My passion for cars is quite recent and I'm still learning. I've started watching Top Gear a couple years ago and I think it's the best motoring show.......in the world! If from the best of all.

My current car is a 206, handed over from my mom when I got my license. I'm working things out to buy a proper car soon (not that I don't like my 206, I love it actually).

Good day everyone! Since it's recommended to post here firs i do that now.
There isn't much to know actually, i enjoyed topgear so i registered.
Bought a lowly posche boxster a little while ago, old but in good shape, at least it was till i've had my way with it.

Hi all,
My name is Massimo, 34, I am Italian but I live in Switzerland (not far from the Italian border...)
Car enthusiast, owner of an Audi S3 with some mods (engine is quasi-stock, most mods on chassis, braking and weight saving as the car is often used in trackdays).
Huge fan of TG, FG and Team Schrick.
Recently gave an upgrade to my passion by participating in one RCN (Rundstrecke Challenge Nurburgring) with a Clio Cup RSIII and planning to take part to a couple VLN in 2010 and to enter the N24 in 2011.

LOVE THIS SITE!!

LOVE THIS SITE!!

What's up guys? My name is Adam. I love this site, like the header says. I have been a petrol head since I was 14 and got my first motorcycle...yes here in Alabama you can drive a motorcycle on the highway at fully matured age of 14!

This site is great for staying connected to TG since we get thew watered down version here in the states.

I actually signed up so I could enter the t-shirt contest, so I should have t an idea or two up tomorrow.

BTW I live about twenty minutes from the Gas Station featured in the 1st American road trip on TG! I can totally believe that happened!!!

Hey all, my name's George. Been trolling the site for years now and love it but never really got around to posting. Signed up to enter a t-shirt design.

I want to get rid of the yellow box at the top of the screen, so here I are. Lurker now posting. Drive an unremarkable SUV. Build engines. It is my LIFE.

Hi folks, I joined up cause I too am a fan of the Top Gear series. I loved the Australian version too, it's a shame it might not come back. I'm from Perth in Western Australia and do a lot of off road stuff. Would be good to see Jezza, May and Hamster do a cheap car race from one side of Australia to the other using the Nullabor golf links as way points.

Cheers, Matt Shipton

Hi there, I'm Dutchman living in Toronto. I'm a professional bum and I'm a TopGear nut!
I've got an M coupe and this is what Jeremy had to say about the handling............ Perfection! If you're a hooligan that is.
That is all!
JC

Well... I'm not exactly new here, but it's been ages since I last wrote in this forum, so hello everyone again! :)

Kata from Hungary

Hi guys!
been lurking for ages and i still wonder HOW this site is still up!
nearly 21, i'm from Melbourne, Australia and am hoping to come along to the Melbourne cruise thingo.
im trying to get published for my writing so im hoping to get a bit of freelance work through any magazine or even an online magazine.

Currently own a VR calais V8 and a 1989 ford lazer for a daily. I need a new motor for the calais, so if you can throw a bone, it'd be greatly appreciated!!

anyway, talk to you all later!

Mark

Hi guys.
been visiting here for ages but finally decided to register. i'm 25 and from Salo,Finland. Out of job at the moment(like everyone in this town :D) I currently drive audi a6 but i also own Mitsubishi evo5 which unfortunately has blown engine at this moment.... Blew it back in the winter while on my way to mitsubishi meet(everyone can guess the amount of laughter when i called and asked for ride there :D). Hopefully i get it back on the road fast, new engine is waiting for few bits and pieces to stop it blowing again and maybe up the hp a bit ;)