INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello Guys!

I'm new here.
Just founds the site because of the new Top Gear Series.

Finally some chaps with the same interests :).

About myself:
i'm 24 years old and from Berlin, Germany.

I am a passionate hobby-race driver and biker.
You can see some of my stuff @utube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ollm07kle

Hello everybody!

Hello all, Been on here for a while now but just never actually got on the forum. Im Mark 30yo from Sunny Gold Coast Australia. Been a HUGE fan of TG since 2002 when the show was re launched to it current format.

Like most of you all here Im big into cars. currently onto my 2nd Subaru forester...which I have never seen go around the TG test track...might need to send the BBC a email to find out why...hehe
P1040942.jpg

Cheers
Mark

I never peek in and say 'welcome' to the newcomers...

So...welcome, all. Not that it means a huge amount coming from me, but still...welcome.

hi guys, i'm Jeroen from Holland, 15y old(almost 16)

smiley_wk2010.gif

Hi All
My names Rhys and i live in Hampshire (England) i've been a fan of topgear for years. i'm also a rally marshsal and hence a huge fan of the WRC and IRC.

Hi there.
My name is Bogdan, I'm from Romania, and I work as an automotive engineer.
I'm a huge fan of TopGear, fifthgear and racing video games.

hi there!!im from malaysia and 27 yrs old. i like cars but dont have one bcoz im stil studying. i like very much watching top gear and fifth gear. by the way,im studying music composition.

Hi everybody!

I'm from germany and addicted to top gear :)
But besides that, I'm studying engineering in the south of Germany.

Newbie on Final Gear came to look at Top Gear Music Forum: TG What's That Song? thread 2 years ago and have been regular visitor

Can anyone help

Looking for name, artist or performers on backing track to video at
http://www.youtube.com/user/hirsandr#p/a/u/2/Q0fAsYDlhFQ

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Last edited:
hey guys, im an american also lol, my name is peter. i love to play rfactor and gran turismo and watch topgear :)

great community here, looking forward to gran turismo 5's release

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Been here for awhile but haven't posted much until now.

I'm from Manchester UK but I live in the US. OKC & DFW

hello everyone, i'm an italian guy (born in 1989) who loves top gear and everything that burn gasoline to produce POWER!!! my own garage include a 1970's Fiat 500 (so it's the original one, not that big fat replica of nowdays) and a Ducati Monster 620...my dreams on 4 wheels are named exige, M3 and Lancia Delta Evo II and on 2 wheels are named Mv Agusta F4 312 and S2R/S4RS or a Triumph...

hope to enjoy this place, bye!

Hi, I'm Joan and I'm live in Poland. I don't have any car but I dreaming about Aston Martin in my garage ;)

Hey, Im Jake from BC Canada. Im currently on Top Gear 4x6 and plan on finishing the whole of Top Gear by the end of the summer. I don't own a car because I cannot drive yet but I detail cars as a hobby and to make some money.