INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Now where's the fun in that? :p

Hi all, my name is Peter, 27 years old. From Belgium. Been reading this forum for quite some time, but finally got to it to actually sign in.

Hi ,guys ~~~
I am bktay from Malaysia ...
21 years old ...
I love to watching WRC and Citroen C4 are my favourite ~~~

Hello,
I have always been a huge TG fan (watched it for the last 15 years) from the time Tiff Needel and Quitin were broadcasting with Jeremy. Love that show very much and am grateful to finalgear.com for their torrents without which I would never really have a way of looking forward to the weekends in summer and winters.

Hope to read all your interesting posts.
thanks,

Hello Everybody!

Thought I would write a bit about my self. Im 22 and currently a college student at Oregon State University going for a Video Marketing degree. Im a huge fan of TG and have always used Finalgear to get the latest and greatest TG DL's Thanks to everyone for that. I currently do not have a car, sold her and now only riding the R6 around. I am apart of Formula SAE and love watching Formula 1, MotoGP, and the Isle of Man TT. I hope to someday go and visit with my bike and just ride the course. I hope riding a bike doesnt get me shunned around here (like it does in the show ;) )

Hello, fellow petrolheads.
My name is Isao Takara, 20 years old and (despite what's written there <<<) from Brazil. It's been about 3 or 4 years since I started watching Top Gear.

Helllllllllloooooooooooooooo Everybody!!!

:welcome:

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules and don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads!

We're a good bunch, please enjoy your stay!

- ashspet

Hi guys.
Sorry I didn't properly introduce my self before..
But yea. I live in Queensland Australia. I am saving for my first car. I love Top Gear. I dislike Fifth Gear. And my dream cars are a 2004-2005 Holden Monaro cv8 and a Audi R8 V10. Also i really like the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. Thats sexy.

Anyways, im looking forward to seeing you all around the forums. :)

The Aussies are invading :thumbsup:

:welcome:

Hey guys,
I am Ahmed, 24 years old and am a CS graduate.
I live in Cairo, Egypt.

Have been watching TG since the early 00s but never really got into it until I got the whole thing on my PC.

Started on this forum just a few days ago. First led here by specific episode discussions..then "What's that song" directly followed by "Most distracting audience member" ^^

Love the challenges in TG, less-so the Star in a reasonably priced cars - unless they're Americans in which case I would actually have heard of them.
The reviews are OK but not really relevant because of the prices.

This is actually my 4th viewing of all the episodes - don't know yet if that's bad or good in here :mrgreen:

...Cheers all.

Last edited:
Hi!
My name is Elias, I'm 21 years old and living in Espoo, Finland.
I'm studying civil engineering.

I'm a bit of a petrol head. I've always been. When I was 4-5 years old I was able to recognise most of the cars I saw even though I wasn't able to read well yet. :)

I've watched Top Gear since 2008. I've been trying to watch fifth gear also but I'm not really in to it. In Top Gear I like the challenges are the best and I can't really tell what's the worst in top gear.

-Elazi

Hello there. I am mooglebunny. Long time reader of the forums. Decently long time fan of Top Gear and definitely long time fan of WRC. I am over the age of 21 and I currently attend a California University studying as a History Major. I want to focus on the history of car cultures in specific nations (US, Japan, GB, China, Some Euro Countries, maybe Russia) and how the cultures shaped the cars produced and how cars shaped the history of the nations in return. (Long time aspiration to learn how to rally race. That would be awesomeeee. I'm a particularly safe and decent driver, I know where my limits are. I just have a really not so great car at the moment that isn't quite mine but I'm driving it until it dies as it was free so it's kind of mine.)

I'm not really that active, I have a lot of homework which is why I haven't really posted despite joining a long while ago. More of a lurker, but I'm a big fan of the TG Demotivators.

Oh yeah I am female as well. o-o

Oh yes and I am indeed a long time car fan. I have arguments and conversations of cars with my Dad here and there (mostly talking about 'Merican cars since that's what he likes, his current is a '95 Z28 Camaro that he loveeeeees, replaced his Failsubishi Eclipse that molded out [water leak in the frame] due to a manufacturing problem Mitsubishi never maned up to admitting). I have loved cars since I was 2. My first word was Toyota for cars'sake (back when they weren't so bad and beige).

Last edited:
Yay more pink usernames with failcars! :D

Welcome, everyone.

hello

hello

Hello, my name is daffodil.

I live on the south coast of NSW. I am a big fan of Top Gear, as well as australian music and old skool aussie and British TV comedies.

I quite enjoyed watching Top gear australia when it aired on SBS, and so will be interested to see if CH 9 ruins it (that wouldn't be good) or if new ownership doesn't make any difference. I am of course, looking forward to seeing steve pizzati again.

Looking forward to talking with you. :)