INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Another Aussie :wave:

Welcome!

Yay more pink usernames with failcars! :D

Welcome, everyone.

Yes indeed. I've been calling it a Failsubishi for a while now. Since I was "given" it back in February. It was my aunt's thrashed car and it has the characteristics of one. It also has over 200k miles, (Barely, I got a picture of it though lols.) At least I don't pay anything for it, not even gas. The one who technically owns it does. Which is Grandma.

It's just such a slow and lurk-y car it's hard to tell when I should make turns because sometimes the engine is responsive and sometimes it doesn't respond for a few seconds. I usually end up waiting for gaps just to be safe (which probably makes people mad at stop sign intersections, but oh well). Most of the parts are original (slowslush transmission even), though I need a new windshield wash reservoir and a couple of other things (got gouged and repaired shoddily I guess?).

Hey!

Another new member here, i've known this place for years, haven't been lurking for a long time now, so finally decided to join up.

So, here's something about me. I'm from a small country in the Baltics (Northern Europe, next to Russia, if you didn't know) that goes by the maybe already popular name of Latvia (James May has said some naughty things about our people. No hard feelings.). I live by the shore, yet i'm still seasick.

I'm into photography and cars(well, duh xD). Don't let my nickname make an early impression about my car taste. I'm not 300ZX crazy, although, when it comes to Japanese sportscars, Nissan is my instant choice. My favourites are the McLaren F1, Chevrolet Camaro and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (III and IX the most). I'm a flexible person when it comes to liking cars lol.

Also, yes, i am indeed a girl, and if there's some procedures that are to be applied (as this is a car forum, or am i wrong?), you better do it now.

/End of ramble xD

Also, yes, i am indeed a girl, and if there's some procedures that are to be applied (as this is a car forum, or am i wrong?), you better do it now.

Welcome :) If you want a pink name and 'not a dude' title, go join the 'not a dude' usergroup here.

Hello there my name is Eddy.I live in Romania and I like cars since I know myself.I also have a car picture collection and model car collection.My favourite car marque is the Citroen:) I was searching a forum like this for years and finally I found this forum:D.Hope to know you guys!:)

My name is Brandon, I have been a motor sports fan since that one day in the hospital and my pops was watching f1 gp and then there I was, well maybe not in that order but I'm nuts for racing and have come here to learn more and best of all, spend time surfing this wonderful site, thanks for having me.

I have a 91 Galant GVR4 and a 98 Gst Eclipse. Thanks again.

Hi, my name is Lewes, I live in England and my biggest interest is cars, both everyday ones and supercars (but not modified). My dream cars are Jag XJ220, Renault Avantime (realistic option) and Lamborghini Countach (would settle for a good replica tho).

Although I passed my test over 3 years ago I only recently got my first car, which is the amazingly cheap, but fun, Perodua Kelisa (I know Jeremy Clarkson isn't a fan of this car, but I feel James May's verdict is far more accurate).

I collect 1/18th model cars, car books and magazines, I have a subscription to 2 car mags, one of course is TopGear. I watch TopGear for entertainment and Fifth Gear for information.

Hello, everyone.
My name is Beatrice. I'm (almost) 20 and I live in Italy, not far from Venice. I am a student trying to finish the school in order to go to university and get a life.
I don't drive, because I don't have a driving license! Unfortunately, I don't have the money. :cry:
Since I got bored during this summer, I started watching Top Gear.
And as you can see from my avatar, my favourite one is the Hamster. :D
Unfortunately in Italy the episodes are cut and have a terrible dubbing. :|
My first love is MotoGP (I am a huge Dovizioso fan), but I watch SBK as well (well, not now, because the championship is over).

Oh! I love the Top Gear demotivationals. I should upload my demots soon.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Ky!

I live in a part of the US where nothing fun ever happens and supercars and stars never venture. I got into TopGear this last year, but I've always loved cars. I currently own a Toyota Celica GT and Honda Rebel. Unfortunately I don't have many 'car savvy' friends so the internet is the only place for talking cars outside of my family.

Hi all, my name is Charlie. Living vicariously through this site for cars I can't afford. Good reading. :)

Hello. First time posting. I have been reading the forums a lot when I am bored at work. I figured it was about time to participate. I am 23 living in Denver, Colorado. I work for a large industrial company as an electrical engineer.
I drive a 1995 Honda Accord and also have a 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600.
My hometown is in Western Washington, I hope to make it back there in a few years.

Yay, glad you're here, Jodi! FG is a fun place to be. :lol:

My names Zach... my nickname is probably vaguely vaguely familar to a couple of you... I've lurked in the IRC channel for a while now. Sometimes I even say things in there. (But not often.)

I'm a big Top Gear fan, runner, and Engineering student. I love cars, although my short car history is a bit embarrassing. Drove a 1990 Camry Through highschool and a couple years of community college. It actually drove pretty well for what it was. That was a good first car because it didn't have enough power to get me into trouble, and was 100% reliable for a 20 year old car.

However, my Dad didn't like the fact that it had no airbags, so he kept hinting that I should buy a new car. However, I stubbornly refused as I loved the car, and more importantly wouldn't have much use for it now (I'm currently going to the a real college, and live within biking distance.) My dad ended up buying a low mileage, loaded, Sienna from my Grandpa for my mom. I ended up with her old van, while my sister is gonna learn on my old car. Don't take this the wrong way though... I'm thankful for the car, and it actually fits my needs pretty well.

The short of it is, Yeah, I'm a 20 year old that claims to like cars that drives a minivan...

Looking forward to spending more time on the forum!

Last edited:
American checking in. But I admit we should leave the manufacture of cars to other countries xD

Hey All!

Been lurking here for a while, guess I should check in from San Francisco, Hey all! :)

Hey there ducked. I know what you mean about the old Camrys. My Grandma has one with 356k mileage on it. My Dad bought it off of her for a cheap winter-car with AC (he owns a '95 Z28 with no AC). He only had to do a few small things and he got it running after it sat for a full 3 years as nobody needed it or wanted to drive it (and a new battery). (She has a Forester and a Sienna that she prefers to drive, but she only gets to see the Forester as my Aunt always has the Sienna.) He says it runs great and everything still works even after sitting for three years out in the open to hot weather and snow.

(I like cars but I drive a Mirage... )