INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Cool Top Gear related video

Cool Top Gear related video

Heya guys,

I'm will and I'm new here. Just thought you may be interested in this video of ex-stigger Ben Collins doing some driving whilst talking about movies recently...

http://uk.ign.com/

Thanks

Hello!
I've been to London annually from the US, and have not been able to get in to the Top Gear Taping! Would love to hear about where the North American tapings take place, so I can plan my vacation calendar.
JUST say this post that TG is coming to the US, so I'm absolutely thrilled! What a fun show - have purchased all kinds of magazines over the years - when visiting London. Don't think your show was on when I lived in Germany. We are BIG Fans, and look forward to seeing some fun things on your site - and hope I don't get blocked when trying to see things on the Top Gear Webpage!
Cheers, Csilla

Hey,

I'm Vic, I'm 18, and from from Jersey, I drive an 05 CLK Mercedes (saved a crap load of money for it, worth every penny), love all thats European, but mostly German :)

Hi guys and gals.

long time lurker, first time poster.

Love TG. Not too fond of the spin off series from other countries, they feel too scripted for me.

Else, I love to drive allthough I only have a really old BMW (E30). Really just registered to look for the 60-minutes episode featuring TG.

Greetings,

I've been a long time reader. I registered this account a long time ago, just never have been much of a poster.

Big follower of Top Gear and Formula 1. Look forward to talking to everyone about this years season. Hope Macca pull it together for a strong final push.

Hi guys and girls.

just created an account getting ready for the Top Gear USA madness hoping the show kicks ass but you never know.

Hi. :wave:

Glad you found the place alright. :welcome:

Welcome Darthspleen! Any friend of our beloved stiggie is one to be watched and feared....

kidding!

:p

Thank heavens for distance then :lmao:

Hi everybody, I registered a while ago but haven't posted much. I'm a huge Top Gear fan from Canada's left coast.

TIM

And with that post, you have doubled your annual posting rate! :p

:wave:

Finally thought I should join the forum. Long time lurker first time poster. Much respect to the guys that got together the gift for Hammond after the crash. Long time coming from some I know but that was simply top class!
Bought a new car a month ago....2009 HSV clubsport R8 Sportswagon or probably a Vauxhal VXR8 Estate for the Europeans. Can post images if anyones interested.
Would like to ask for some help from you guys too. I need votes for my car at Meguiars to win a prize pack of car detailing gear Its the one owned by Hayden searle (first page last time I looked) and is at http://www.meguiars.co.nz/rate-my-photo/ratemycar.cfm appreciate any help you guys feel like giving. See you round toe forums

Hayden

Hi from NZ

Hi from NZ

Hi All

Been lurking around for a few years and thought I should pop in and say Hi. I have a 2009 Holden Clubsport R8 Sportwagon and absolutely love TG. A bit pissed off that it looks like Top Gear Live wont be in NZ next year though since it sells out everytime...anyhoo I'll see ya round the forums!

I'm back!! I haven't been on here in two years! (Although I'm very much still an avid TG fan)

So what's changed? Well I'm now 30 (Grr) still happily married to my lovely Liz and I've changed my car to a 2004 Hyundai Coupe.

Oh and in December .... I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!

Hi my names Ste. Like watching most motorsports but love the mad racing at Knockhill the most.