INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

BTW how does one send a private message?
I tried resending the activation email too, but never received any... :huh:

Hello.

Hello.

My name is Pat, and I live in Iowa.

I have several unfinished projects that probably never will.

mooglebunny said:
Hey there ducked. I know what you mean about the old Camrys. My Grandma has one with 356k mileage on it. My Dad bought it off of her for a cheap winter-car with AC (he owns a '95 Z28 with no AC). He only had to do a few small things and he got it running after it sat for a full 3 years as nobody needed it or wanted to drive it (and a new battery). (She has a Forester and a Sienna that she prefers to drive, but she only gets to see the Forester as my Aunt always has the Sienna.) He says it runs great and everything still works even after sitting for three years out in the open to hot weather and snow.

(I like cars but I drive a Mirage... )

Just noticed your reply.... Sorry :/

Yeah, they do sit quite well... Not that thats what cars are for, but its nice to rescue them from such a fate! I love the fact that all the accessories still work. 356k! Miles! Damn. Mine's still barely been around the block in comparison. I hope your dad keeps that one on the road for many more miles! Stick some decent tires on it and its a nice winter run around. Kept me safe and accident free my first winter (when I'd been driving on my own for about... 3 months at that point.)

Last edited:
Hello all. I'm 29, a Canadian transplant into America, and currently don't drive anything worth mentioning in this thread.

I've been involved in an Asian import website previously and love Top Gear.

Ideally I'd love to import an Alfa (yes, I've been told 100x over why this is a horrid idea) but am looking at a big purchase in the form of either a mid-60s Pontiac GTO or a new Honda CR-Z (polar opposites, I know)

HI ! I am Apolo Sisk from Greece. I am 20 years old and I like Formula 1 , HD movies , Metal Music and others (rock, jazz , psy trance , old greek) and I go at the GYM really often
I am really happy that I can now post here at this forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.. Hai.

My name is Taylor, AKA Antilles. Im a Canadian in love with Top Gear. Currently I own a 1990 Nissan Stanza SE Manual, but regularly drive my parents 2009 Ford F-150, and the not so often driven POS 1999 Toyota Sienna.

Anyways.. Got onto Top Gear thanks to me finding the Lorrie Adventure on Youtube, ever since then, Ive been in love. And Finally, I found a palce that loves it just as much!

Welcome Antilles. :welcome:

Greetings I am Ron from Fairbanks Alaska USA. I was turned onto this site from a gentleman from Camden, Australia while posting on a Travel Web Site. I did not see his user name on the members list, that is the user name he uses elsewhere. Frommy, you out there?? I really do enjoy automobiles and have had the privilege of driving on the Autobahn while living in Germany. My favorite place to drive is Panama City, Republic of Panama. Looking forward to jumping in on the conversations.

Hi, I'm Colin, 15 from Germany. I'm a huge Top Gear fan and I have been reading finalgear.com for a while.

Good evening. My name's Jose, but most people just call me Fox. I'm originally from California, US, but I'm currently living in Florida, US. I drive a 2007 BMW Z4 3.0i Roadster (6-Speed Manual).

Meow,

I'm an evil cat secretary who loves automotive tech and motor racing :3

Thanks to an insane number of years being corrupted by Clarkson and his gang of (wonderful) hooligans my morning and evening commutes are awfully fun.

I also make crappy homemade Top Gear editions that look and sound like ejecting human excrement:
Specimen 1
Specimen 2

Hi there I'm from Poland and have encountered this forum by accident. I own golf MK IV 1.6 105 HP.

hello,
my user name is steve mcc i would like people to know the reliants that seem abandoned in maine are available and 8 to 9 are availablefor reasonable money. please no tire kickers. i know that to be true because i have 3 of them that i purchased from this outstanding older gentleman. and i am very happy that i acquired them. all of mine run and will be restored in time. they are like driving in your own parade. they need happy homes and that is the only interest i have in the rest of them.

hello,
my user name is steve mcc i would like people to know the reliants that seem abandoned in maine are available and 8 to 9 are availablefor reasonable money. please no tire kickers. i know that to be true because i have 3 of them that i purchased from this outstanding older gentleman. and i am very happy that i acquired them. all of mine run and will be restored in time. they are like driving in your own parade. they need happy homes and that is the only interest i have in the rest of them.

I would love to see pictures of your fleet of Reliants. I promise I will not laugh at them :D

Greetings everyone,

Name's Romeo, I've been lurking the Final Gear forums and portal page off and on for about 2-3 years now, finally got the itch to actually register after i started reading around and just realizing that a lot of you people are pretty interesting. I've actually seen a couple Final Gear members at the Top Gear US taping but I didn't get to talk to them.

Since this is a car site, I drive a...

2005 Silver Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (with the brembo brake option and LSD)

Mods?
Intake/header/Exhaust on Swift Springs.

Good to be here, look forward to sharing thoughts.

Hi there,

Meat Shield here. World traveler/worker at the moment.
Big lurker/leecher here. To young to have a fleet. I kinda own 2 Maserati quattroportes 1983 and 1984. Just sitting in a garage until I return to the states and sell them for real. and the good ole toyota 4runner.

Hi,

my name is Oliver, I have been a big fan of Top Gear since I first stumbled onto an episode in Uni loved the show ever since. I work in IT, moved to London this year and I am hoping to go see a taping of the next season.

Cheers

Hello one and all. So many new people around!!!!

:welcome:

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to suffer the brutality of Quiky's Banhammer, and means that others are more likely to play nice with you. Well, most others anyway. Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Bringing dead threads back to life is a very risky business.

We're a good bunch, please enjoy your stay!

- ashspet

Hi everyone. I've been a long time Top Gear watcher, and a long-time user of Finalgear.com, but until now I've just been a lurker on the forums. I figured it was finally time to create a username and join.