INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

I am YUKON and I am CANADIAN. I bring wit, wisdom, and logic to the forum. Ask and ye shall be educated.

39 YO male from Iowa. In my 25 years of driving I've owned about 15 cars, 3 motorcycles, 4 ATV's, a PWC, and a snowmobile.

I made my account in 2007 but only have 4 posts, thats why I?m writting in here. :)
I?m from Brazil and follow TG since Kazaa, old TG I think and really glad to have this kind of sites with HD episodes and fast torrents.

Rice is good when boiled or fried. Not so good when applied to cars. :p

Rice is good when boiled or fried. Not so good when applied to cars. :p

sushi-wheel2.jpg

:lmao: Touche

Well played.

Hi , I joined in 2008 since I love all the shows discussed on here but I have always lurked instead of posting.

Newly reborn top gear fanatic from Denver, CO (USA) here. Drive a mostly stock Audi that gets me around great in the winter and just a huge petrohead in general. Love almost everything with wheels :)

Hi, I'm dusty from Colorado. I love bicycles, Trucks, and Skis. Drive a lifted Toyota truck and even if there are other cars that are more fun on as-fault not much is more fun off roads. That being said and as much as i love cars i also believe that people should ride bikes more, especially in town.

French Canadian TG Fan checking in.
I've been visiting FinalGear since I heard about the show.

My car, Hyundai Accent 2009 hatchback I bought last year. I grew tired of driving old cars.
I prefer the Ford Fiesta, but I wish there was a 3 door version.

I am studying @ ?TS, software engineering.

Nerd Girl likes fast cars and some cocking about to go with them....

Nerd Girl likes fast cars and some cocking about to go with them....

Hello FG'ers!

My name's Holly. I'm a dreaded American. I found this lovely little haven when I began taking my interest in Top Gear to a higher level than just casual observer.

I've always had a passing interest in cars, but now that seems to have grown quite a bit. When I was a wee lassie, I loved vintage cars, roadsters, and street rods. And, having a bf at the time who was obsessed with the Pontiac Fiero ( I know, I know...fire traps) helped it along a bit.

Fast forward 15 or so odd years later, and now my Top Gear interest is in full bloom. Adore the boys, and have an especially huge fondness (i.e. massive lusting crush) for Jeremy, and generally enjoy the show and find it spiffing.

Have discovered that my former dream car is rubbish. (Alfa Romeo Spider) But, have found new dream cars that I don't care if they are rubbish. (Morgan 4/4, Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Ferrari 599 GTO, and the Merc SLS AMG)

Well, that's me all over, then. Cheers!

Karoug dropping in to introduce himself in 3.....2.....1.....

:p