INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

It's time for my annual post to say :welcome: to all the new members since my last post. If you don't know if it includes you then it most certainly does. Looking forward to seeing you all in other threads. :)

I got tired of the notice.lol

Well, I'm no stranger to joining a car related forum. I'm currently a member of SportsCarForums and been there since 2007. Anyways, the name is Kiante' and I'm currently 17 years old. I've had a passion for cars for a long time and I used to kart race when I was younger... Sadly, I stopped because I was doing so well in school. I dreamed of being in F1 for a long time.lol
I'm a F1 fanatic and I love motorsports in general. Well, sports point blank. I live in Florida and I drive a '04 Chevy Monte Carlo. I used to have a 1997 Saturn SL2, but my dad drove it to Tennessee and sadly it shot a rod through the engine for some apparent reason.

Not Sure what to do here...just joined and it says to introduce ones self..If this is not where to do it, please forgive me...
Owner of a 92 Ford Flareside that I have worked on for almost 3 years and made her a beauty..interested in others that own or are working on Flaresides to share pics, advice etc.

@trappercub
not sure either.
I drive a car that is so boring I won't even mention. Love Topgear, F1 (specially British coverage) and so on.

Hey everyone, my name is Dan. I love Top Gear, I work for the family automotive buisness in Buffalo NY. Looking forward to hanging out here.

Hello! I'm Javier (Jarduson) and I'm registered here beacause this place, well this webpage is great! I like the cars, Top gear obviously, and my favourite car is the aston martin db9, it's beautiful.
I'm from Chile, and I'm registered mainly because I'm searching the top gear's sons, the songs that appear in the episodes.
So, Does anyone know where I can download these songs? because most do not appear on the web, please
OK goodbye

Hello! I don't have much knowledge of cars, but I do like reading the insight of people on the board. I've lurked for a while, and just now got a screen name.

I drive a 2008 F150, with larger tires and such as I live on a ranch.

Hi there,

Random guy from France.
I'm interested by top gear and F1 GP.

I may have some interests for you because I have a nice connection (100/100 fiber) and tons of car stuff on it. I may open an FTPS server.

Bienvenue!

?a fait toujours du bien d'avoir de nouveaux Fran?ais ? bord! Qu'est-ce que je donnerais pas pour retrouver ma bonne vieille connexion Free ? Vancouver :'(

Oh hello again. I've already introduced myself two years ago but I never posted on the forums. I always visit finalgear to download previous and current episodes of TopGear UK.

Hello there.
I'm Tom. I've registered because I think I could help to recognize some of the tracks from Top Gear. Excuse my lame English, I'm from Poland, but I spend some time in Ireland (quoting James May - best plumbers in the world :D). I have Vw Vento 1,9 diesel and, one of Jeremy's favorites car - Golf Gti, unfortunately, under construction. Interested in mechanics, cars from 80'tees and HDR car photography.
Regards!

Hello,
I'm Raphael and I'm 17 this year. Been downloading the Top Gear Series since last year. Just decided to create an account here so that I can be able to have more news about the Series.

Cheers!

Hi guys! Erik here, from the Netherlands. Long time Top Gear viewer and have lurked the forums for some time. After reading through 31 pages of idiotic parking pictures I thought I'd sign up and join the fun. ;)

Hi all. Stumbled upon this forum while searching Top Gear related stuff and apparently I should introduce myself first ("first say "Hello"" as James May says). I'm usually not much into cars, TG is the only exception to the rule. Don't own a car, don't even have a licence, but enjoy watching cool cars with my 5 year-old son (still waiting for my "Mum of the year" award). That's about all, I guess..

Hello. I'm Jason, just out of college, living at home and looking for a job. Live in Rochester, NY and have been a Top Gear addict for two years when I figured out how to watch the uncut UK version. Was only a casual fan before that watching the condensed episodes on BBC World and BBC America. Thanks to this site, I have been catching up on the full episodes I missed.

I don't own my own car. My mom has an 2003 Toyota Avalon that I drive from time to time.

Greetings.
I think I did this before, but I can't remember. Probably not.
Anyway, My name is Mr Scott. I'm an avid Top Gear fan. Probably one of the oldest fans here, since I've almost watched this new iteration since it began, apart from the older format too. ( I think it was 2003, one day thought to myself, "hey, I wonder what ever happened to Top Gear!". A few searches later, Lo and behold, there is a new Top Gear. Brilliant!) Short story there.

I'm an Auto Engineer, and around 1377 weeks old at the moment :p. Actually looking for a job at the moment. Thought to put that out there. Anyway, love cars and love to drive. Hope that's enough to introduce myself here. (Even though I've been using this website since 2007...I think).
Cheers.

Hello, I'm Tibby from Norman, Oklahoma. I drive a 1995 Rx7 with slightly updated drive train. And a 2009 Trailblazer SS AWD. I love Top Gear UK and am about ro watch season 16. :wave: