INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey, my name is Kevin and I'm from New-Brunswick Canada. I drive a 1998 Honda Accord and a 2008 Ford F250 Diesel. I watch top gear UK, US and occasionally AU. Glad to be a part of the community and looking forward to meeting some great people with similar interests.

:welcome: to FinalGear!

Yes, yes, I have been remiss in my welcoming duties!!! Helloooooooooooooooooooo newbies!!!

Some simple things to help you get started. Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to be removed before you even get started. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway. Might also save you being banned :razz: Random posting and thread creating just to increase post counts will be :mad: upon.

If you're having issues with the forums (ie the message boards), and have read the FAQ, check here first. It may have already been reported. Issues with the site (FinalGear.com) go here. Don't confuse the two, or the man who-shall-not-be-named will get all cranky.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here. Be prepared, there are some lovely persons of the male persuasion who enjoy welcoming the new girls on the block. Posting your pic in here will also draw attention. So be prepared. Apparently some of the guys have never seen a girl before. :lmao:

To edit your profile, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first. Claiming ownership of what isn't yours is punishable. By flogging and then death. Then exposure to sunlight or consecutive viewings of the Twilight movies. And eviction. And whatever else can be dreamt up.

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep. And no, don't ask about rep. Use the search function.

There is an IRC channel. Put on some thick skin before you venture there first though. And armour. Maybe some mace too. It's dog eat n00b in there. But we can play nice. Sometimes. When we're asleep.

- ashspet

Howdy all.
I'm a new member from Perth, Western Australia.
I drive a Pug 206 gti and also have an equal love of motorcycles (a GSXR 750 in a state of undress sits in my car hole).
Was told about this site by a mate when discussing the various motoring shows.

Hi there, My name is Damien, I'm from Quebec , Canada. I drive a '98 nissan 200SX and a jeep liberty 2010 (KK). Project car ia a '87 Nissan pulsar ca18det.
Finalgear is my official source to see the guys every sunday!

Hi there, My name is Damien, I'm from Quebec , Canada. I drive a '98 nissan 200SX and a jeep liberty 2010 (KK). Project car ia a '87 Nissan pulsar ca18det.
Finalgear is my official source to see the guys every sunday!

Your name is badass, and I'm jealous you live in Canada. =P
I love our country!

Hello!! I am new here. Just wanna say hello to everyone!
I am very happy to be a part of this community and hope that entire journey will be amazing..

Hi, I am a new member from Singapore. Heard about this site from friends. Haven't been able to get my own car yet. Hope to have a great time here.

I'm Justin from California.
I've been a huge Top Gear fan for about 4 years now, I've only seen every episode. I took a summer and maybe a bit longer to watch all of the episodes from series 1 up to about series 12 at the time.

So Datsun, are you a 120Y or 180B?

Oh, and in Oz, you're a Daddo :D

Hey guys, I'm Carolyn. 23 years old, UT Austin grad. Just a year out and have already been laid off, which is great for my Top Gear viewing schedule. (One day I watched TP all day, and hell no I don't feel guilty). I haven't been lurking long, but I see things might need more of a female touch, "country with the hottest men" thread perhaps? I vote Ireland all day and all the night.

Glad to see some French speakers on here, I'm learning French on my own and need practice, s'il vous plait! Bonne nuit!

Nooo, I like my bubbly liquids with a little something extra.....

...............alcohol. I meant alcohol. ; )

Hey guys, I'm Carolyn. 23 years old, UT Austin grad. Just a year out and have already been laid off, which is great for my Top Gear viewing schedule. (One day I watched TP all day, and hell no I don't feel guilty). I haven't been lurking long, but I see things might need more of a female touch, "country with the hottest men" thread perhaps? I vote Ireland all day and all the night.

Glad to see some French speakers on here, I'm learning French on my own and need practice, s'il vous plait! Bonne nuit!

Welcome!
Don?t be alarmed. Some of us freak out when they see a girl around, but they?re completely harmless.
Also, hooray for another girl! And a Texan one! :D

And you a Kiwi! :p
:tease: actually, the Kiwi is Victoria. And yes, we hold it against her.

(One day I watched TP all day, and hell no I don't feel guilty)
:blink: what's so exciting about TP? :blink: although there is an over/under debate going on in Off Topic that might enthral you :p

Hi my name is Thabo, I am an MBA grad, and I like cats *sniff sniff* but like I really love cats, *starts crying*, with their little feet, and ok screw this I'm bullishting.
I like cars, fast, smooth, anything with an engine size that is not displayed in cubic centimeters.
I'm looking to buy a new car in the next few months so call this research and/or screwing around while at work.