INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey guys. This site has been great since RU went down. I was in Montreal last month and had a great time-- everyone was very friendly and last call was an hour later.

Hi.

First of all I'm a big f1-fan. Driving wise only doing some karting. Would like to afford standard car racing.

Hi all - regards from Canada! Am an old petrol head from way back but these days my aversion to bits of rust and other filth falling in the eyes has turned my interests increasingly to 2 wheeled conveyances. Still mess about a bit with old British sports cars and old German Practical Cars - ie. VW diesels! Glad to be here.

hi i?m alex. thank you very much for the direct dl links. my isp throttles torrent speeds...:mad:. huge f1 and top gear fan :p

Hey
the names rob
from upstate NY,
do a bit of autocrossing and im in sales

Cheers

Hello! My name is Ti. Live in Nebraska, USA. Studying Mechanical Engineering at UNL and President of the UNL Formula SAE Racing Team.

Hello my name is Bjoern, from Germany but living and working in Vietnam at the moment (Civil Engineer for Special Foundations).

In Germany I have a F355 GTS for fun and a Porsche Cayenne S as daily driver.

Hi Guys
I am from Hong Kong, got a 2.0 Peugeot 307, no the kind of car Jeremy would like, but it is really reliable and go from 0-60 in less than 10s, an OK car

Hey all long time lurker first time member/poster. I'm from Sydney Australia and drive a 1.6L Nissan Pulsar as my daily car.

Hey everyone - as you can see, I'm not exactly a new member here with my 1000-and-something posts, but I haven't been present for a long time (due to laziness/lack of time/other usual excuses), but now I've started to miss this forum again, so once again I would like to join this community - and I hope to stay here. :)

To those I have not met yet: my name is Kata, I'm 21 and from Hungary. Big motorsports fan and TG lover.

Hello, I'm James and I drive a 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 and I also have a 2011 Mercedes SL 600.

Hello, my name is Dale and I live at the N?rburgring. I drive here quite a bit and suspect that my entire life has been offered to the gods of automotive transport. My wife has similar suspicions but we don't talk about.

hello all..ima 40 year old dude from a small town west of toronto canada..i enjoy all things motorized and car related.

I'm 18 year old and live in Wroc?aw, Poland. I'm car maniac, big fan of Top Gear, Batman, PoTC and Hans Zimmer music :)