INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

I'm Alex, 21/22 just graduated University in Japan, grew up on Canada's west coast, moving to Montreal in a week and a half and getting a job and buying a car there.

Hey, glad to see you hear finally! Hopefully you'll stick around! :)

Hey guys,

been here for 4 years or so ... just reading. Watching the shows for a bit longer.
I thought it?s about time now to register. :rolleyes:

My cars so far:
BMW 520
Honda Civic
Opel Astra
BMW 730
Honda CRX (eh6)
Skoda Octavia
Chrysler PT Cruiser
VW Golf

Hello, I'm 26 and live in Ohio in the United States. My mother introduced me to Top Gear earlier this year and I think I've seen every episode they've shown on BBC America since then. I found this site when I was trying to find a song and have most of my posts in the "TG What's that Song" area. I don't know how much I'll venture out of that area, but I thought I'd introduce myself in case I did. Thanks for reading.
-Bloody Initiate

Hello everyone. I have been following the forums for about 2 years now and decided to finally join with the hopes of contributing. Cars I have owned include:

1985 Chevy Camaro
1989 Pontiac Grand Prix
1989 Chevy S-10 Blazer II
1990 Honda Prelude
1990 and 1995 Chevy 1500 trucks
2004 GMC Sierra
2006 Pontiac G6 (worst of them all)
2007 Dodge Charger

hoi i'm new i forget to introduce myself my bad

i'm jef i like to race a lot while listen to music

i'm 25 years old

thank you

I am Jon. Long time Top Gear fan (since about 2002), and I'm pretty certain I've seen just about all of the Top Gear episodes (even before the new "format"). UK version for me -- not a fan of the others.

Hi guys!
Been fallowing and reading these forums for a long time and finally decided to join.Long time Top Gear fan.Have watched a lot of old films from Jeremy and not so old trio's DVD's.
I consider myself a petrolhead.Love everything about cars and always looking for something new to learn about them.

Cars i own:Subaru impreza GL "98/Saab 9000 Aero "94

Hi guys :)

So I finally decided to sign up after lurking around the forums for a couple of years.

I'm Rasmus, currently reside in Denmark. I'm 16 years old, so I don't really have much experience with cars whatsoever.. But I do love Top Gear.

So yeah.. Hi. :)

Hello

My name is Jose from California and going to be 20 in a few days. I've been coming to this website for months now especially the Top Gear sub-forum. Looking at the "What is That Song" threads and the episode discussions.

Welcome everyone :wave:

HI guys
My name is Kaylene,
I live in Camden nsw Australia,
My cars, my passion my love are the 910 bluebird wagons, i hav owned one since my very 1st car and still hav it. Some say im obessed with them as i hav owned over 50 of them lol, they are my life i met my fianc? through the 910 bluebirds he owns the red pillarless 910 bluey with the VG30det in it, its a bit well known lol I curently own 5 910 bluebird wagons :
* 1985 s3 910 gxe ultra bluebird wagon powered by a VQ30det My daily
* 1985 s3 910 gxe ultra bluebird wagon stock that i completly restored spent too much $$$ my baby
* 1983 s2 910 gx bluebird wagon
* 1983 s2 910 gx bluebird wagon My 1st car
* 1981 s1 910 gl bluebird wagon

I hav had a passion for cars all my life my parents were into rallying motor racing vintage & hotrod cars & still are, I met my 1st husband in my local vintage car club and my reason for having my other car which is like chalk n cheese with the blueys lol its a 1966 mrk 111 p5 Rover (my posh car lol) i also own a 1980 sigma wagon.
I look forward to chatting to you all & reading about your cars
Cheers Kay :devil: + :angel:

PS heres a pic of me & my VQ30det powered bluey, I'll throw up a thread on my car once i take a pic with my user name its a bit dark outside now lol.

IMG_1034.jpg

Hi! Just thought I'd register since I do come here fairly often lately. I've been watching Top Gear for years thanks to FG and I hope that continues for a long time! I love all cars, but I'm mostly a VW and Subaru girl, my current car is a Mk1 VW Cabriolet and I love it.
~Sara :)

Hi, all.

Originally from the east coast of North America (with roots for north and south of the Can-US border), I wised up and moved to British Columbia 4 years ago. Introduction to Top Gear came back in 2004 when I was watching the BBC while at a hotel gym in Vietnam (I kid you not). Seeing as how I still can't get BBC Canada, thank god for Final Gear!

And yes... I'm a bearded Impreza owner.... but looking to upgrade in a big way (I'm a closet Anglophile, at least when it comes to cars) in the coming years.

Hello from Finland!

I'm a huge Top Gear fan and I've been lurking on these forums for a couple of years now. Just wanted to register so I can help identifying the songs used in the Top Gear episodes :)

Hey everyone. Long time Top Gear fan. First started watching it when I was on detachment to Sicily. About season six or so. I always looked forward to getting BBC in my room just for that show.

I just came from the TGUSA forums on History.com, since that place is being imploded soon. I feel so naked....