INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

So I have introduced myself, I keep posting and they keep getting removed? WTF? It isnt spam, BS, etc. What's the deal MODS? SHIT

So I have introduced myself, I keep posting and they keep getting removed? WTF? It isnt spam, BS, etc. What's the deal MODS? SHIT

Calm down dude, I posted this one page and four posts ago.

:welcome: All, here are some useful welcome notes from ashspet:

There are a couple of other things to bare in mind.

You may only post adult material in the NSFW Forum, which you may join ONLY if you are over 18 (I think) and have been posting elsewhere normally for a certain number of posts without problems.

Also, there is a temporary restriction on your first few posts regarding posting urls, to stop spammers. Please don't start complaining about this or posting rubbish to get your post count up.

So no big problems really, enjoy posting on the Forum we are mostly friendly.

(Another friendly reminder to not bump (i.e. "reply to") OLD THREADS, it is annoying and could you into trouble here.)

:smile:

Hope this has helped.

:smile:

Hey all, name's Bryan and I live in the wrong country for motorsport (America) haha. I'm 22 yrs old and a massive Formula 1 fan! Unfortunately, the only way to get my fix here is through SpeedTV or webcasts. Also, much like everyone else here, I think TG is the greatest motoring program on the planet; probably seen every episode at least twice (yes, even the S01 with Jason Duh, I mean Dawe. That pretty much sums it up.

I have been a gearhead for the past 15 or so years... been watching TG since the new series came out. I'm a big fan of all three of the guys separate shows. Especially the James May on the moon (and @ the edge of space.) I don't have a favorite epp, but I think the polar special was one of the best, along with Sabine @ the ring in the van.

Just posted a question then saw a link to this page

so thought it polite to say hello

im danny and im in cambridge (ish)

i tend to only own german cars (last 4 have all been 3.2 litre mercedes coupes) and ive got two of them now

ive visited this site many times over the years and might even have joined before but ive no idea what my details were and tried a few when creating this account and it said all were not taken so maybe ive not

i collect the top gear shows on .avi's and have every episode and all the ozzy & usa ones too and about 15 of the old 30 min show

Hey everyone, my Name is Bernhard - I've been reading a lot here so i decided it was time to to register, maybe I've got to say something ;)

Anything else from Interest is in my Profile, I'm kinda in between cars right now, but as I am a student there's nothing fancy to expect here^^

Hi, I'm Marc. I am in my pre-midlife crisis vehicle so that my children won't destroy something nice trying to learn to drive. Hell, I only discovered how much I love cars a few years back and now I'm kicking myself for lost time driving...well, I'm sure others have driven worse. But the community here seems interesting, informed, and passionate. Just what I was looking for.

Also, I just posted a message to help someone's English so I figured I'd better put my feet in the pool officially.

I found this forum (well actually refound it) when I read on another forum about Wyvern's Triumph Herald pie ;D
This time I figured it would be nice to register. I think quite a lot of members on here will recognize me ;)

I am Nat and I live in western Europe. I like art, animals, nature, languages, geography, history, philosophy, psychology, walking, exchanging food packages and cards all over the world, cycling and eating.

Hello! I'm Angie. This is embarrassing... I made an account years and years ago, never posted and totally forgot about it for a long time. So here's to rediscovering an excellent site! :)

Hey all. My names Todd. 28. Live in northern CA. First just want to thank whoever runs this site. And contributes to it. Best Freaking site ever. Love cars and driving. You'll see me around on here.

Hello, I'm Sten from Estonia. Watching and enyoing this place for a couple of years.

Hi I am Dave
Im 17 and live in Pennsylvania, My favorite car is the Nissan GTR but i also love the lotus exige and the mazda rx8 or any aston martin except the cygnet lol. I love watching Top Gear Uk I have watched almost every episode in my opinion its the greatest show of all time. I drive a 1996 ford explorer with a V8 i absolutely hate it i cant wait to upgrade. I eventually want to be a mechanical engineer or an automotive engineer i love cars and i like learning everything about them.

Hi I am Dave
Im 17 and live in Pennsylvania, My favorite car is the Nissan GTR but i also love the lotus exige and the mazda rx8 or any aston martin except the cygnet lol. I love watching Top Gear Uk I have watched almost every episode in my opinion its the greatest show of all time. I drive a 1996 ford explorer with a V8 i absolutely hate it i cant wait to upgrade. I eventually want to be a mechanical engineer or an automotive engineer i love cars and i like learning everything about them.
Hi, Dave. I'd just like to tell you that you remind me of simpler times, when men were men and women were suppressed. I've thoroughly enjoyed all four of your posts and hope you write more, as they really are special. Don't sacrifice quality for quantity, however, as you're currently batting a perfect 1.000.

Hi I am Dave

I also like the GTR, it is quite the car. The best colour it can be in is Silver, have you even seen a silver GTR? I have, no big deal. I disagree with your opinions on Top Gear UK though, Top Gear America is way better.

I disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death to allow you to say it.

Last edited:
Hi I am Dave

Hi Dave. As a mechanical engineering student, I can tell you straight up that English needs to be a friend, not foe, if you want to get anywhere.

Hi

Hi

I want to use my car in US, because i ll stay there around 6 month like tourist. I m living in EU. What are regulations regarding this?

Hello, my name is Connor and I am 22 years old, and I am currently a pre-vet student. I live in Gurnee, IL.

interests: F1, counter-strike 1.6, track days and just about anything else racing track related