INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello, I'm Sarah ^-^
Top Gear enthusiast, I only watch the British version because it's better, even though I live in the US
um....I'm hoping to get to talk to you all :3

:welcome: to FinalGear! :dance:

Haven't posted these in a while, so figured I'd catch up with some of the newbies around :D

Some simple things to help you get started. Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to be set on fire, drawn, quartered, beaten up and set upon before you even get started. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway. Might also save you being banned :razz: Random posting and thread creating just to increase post counts will be :mad: upon.

If you're having issues with the forums (ie the message boards), and have read the FAQ, check here first. It may have already been reported. Issues with the site (FinalGear.com) go here. Don't confuse the two, or the man who-shall-not-be-named will get all cranky. And you won't like that. We probably won't either.

If you're having issues staying logged in, remember to check the "Remember Me" check box under where you enter your username and password. This will mean that you don't auto logout.

If you want to test how things look, how functions work, whatever, there is a test forum. Others might respond to your tests because they are smart arses, or actually might be able to assist, or whatever. So don't be surprised.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here. Be prepared, there are some lovely persons of the male persuasion who enjoy welcoming the new girls on the block. Posting your pic in here will also draw attention. So be prepared. Apparently some of the guys have never seen a girl before. :lmao:

To edit your profile, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first. Claiming ownership of what isn't yours is punishable. By flogging and then death. Then exposure to sunlight or consecutive viewings of the Twilight and all the Police Academy movies. And eviction. And whatever else can be dreamt up. Be mindful, some people around here have way too much time on their hands, and do lots of dreaming up. :shock:

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep. And no, don't ask about rep. It's currently broken, so you don't actually need to worry about it. Use the search function. Bitching about it may also get you into trouble.

There is an IRC channel. Put on some thick skin before you venture there first though. And armour. Maybe some mace too. It's dog eat n00b in there. But we can play nice. Sometimes. When we're asleep.

And if you have some spare change, you might like to treat yourself to an FG shirt or iPhone cover. They are most awesome. Or throw some coinage in the donation bin :D

- ashspet

Last edited:
Wow ash, you make FinalGear sound so warm and inviting. :lol:

Forewarned is forearmed. :tease:

Hello i own a honda accord and ford explorer had couple of problems with transmission with the accord was hoping if anybody can help me

adam/izzy utah

Hello i own a honda accord and ford explorer had couple of problems with transmission with the accord was hoping if anybody can help me

adam/izzy utah

post your questions here and you might get some assistance :welcome:

hello mates...ma names Nip, presently in the U.K....mechanical engg by profession, worked for TATA motors in India...hmmmmm what else..hey luv speed thrills..wether karting or in silverstone with biggies...datz the kinda thing i look for..

Hi all! my name's Astrid i live just outside Rotterdam and am 22 years old. Love cars, alwys have thanks to my brother and father. First car was a mini 1000 from 1990. Second a very cheap volvo 440 and sold it even cheaper. Then bought my current car. Again a Mini 1000 from 1983 = road tax free in Holland. (thanks Holland) The little bugger's eating my money but I still love it :) Want to know anything, ask me :)

So, ehm... It's not really a "introduction". I did a few posts a while back... Then, for some reason, didn't post anymore.
Now I'm back, and this time, I think I'll stay :)
What else to say? I'm from Italy, I'm 24, and I own the best car in the world :lol:

See you in the forums! :wave:

Hi

My name is Sebastian, live in Denmark, 21 years old and have a big interest for cars. I graduated from high school last year and are starting on a bachelor after summer.
The last year I have used on cars! I have started my own car magazine called [Link removed. FinalGear is not for advertising] - only on danish -, and I think this is a positive place to be active :).

Have a nice weekend.

Hello from Germany,

I've just registered here.

I'm a big fan of Topgear Uk. I even have installed an extra satellite dish to watch the show.

Looking forward to talk to you in the topgear forum; perhaps in other forums, too :D

Figured I should post in here, even though I just started posting anyway. My name's Alex, and I own a Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Why? BECAUSE COP CAR. Even though it wasn't actually a cop car.) and a 1988 Acura Integra my dad bought new. My primary interests are cars, firearms, and women. But not always in that order. See y'all later!

I'm Yifan.
Live in China.
Enjoy watching Top Gear.And I like fast speed.

Last edited:
I think I should do this after being many years of member here, so... Hello!
My name is Tapio and I live in Finland.
I am quite interested all about cars.
Top Gear and Fifth Gear are good entertainment and finalgear is great place see to them. :D

Hopefully I remember to visit these forums more often now. :p

Long time lurker but finally decided to join & post. I'm Will, originally from the UK now living in the U.S. I was not too overly into cars until recently; when I bought my first car (first as in I paid for it myself), funny how the perspective changes when its your money/interest.