INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

My name is Rahul and I'm 16. I live in India (still a big fan of TG UK). I am mostly interested in cars and almost anything related to them. I like listening to songs (or just music in particular) and I like the songs used on TG, there good and sometimes very rare. So to find them, I'm here. And I hope that I find what I'm looking for.

Hi everybody, I'm David, known as Snowmonkey on forums, from France.
I have a Mazda 323c, a rare model of 323. I saw some 323c on this forum and I'm register to discuss with them, but I'm very curious and I talk with everybody :)

Hi there and welcome! I always liked the F (of that generation) more than the C, but well, at least its somewhat rare, thus special ;).

Oh and if you feel you fit in here just fine, with all the idiots and like me around here, you might have fun on IRC (#gear@ irc://irc.finalgear.com/gear) too. And if you last that long here, we still lack a french attendent to the anual Ringmeet :D.

Thanks for the irc channel, maybe I write on it later, because I'm at work now ;)

For the ring, maybe one day in few years I think.. I never drove a car on a racetrack.

Originally I choose the C because I had a small budget... Moreover, I discover the Astina and the Lantis few month later..
The F, Astina or the Lantis (with a V6 !) are more liked, but I love the C.

Salut Killpanda ;)

Ringmeet doesn't automatically mean you have to lap your car. Its just ~15-30 ppl meeting up, camping near the ring, driving around, doing car-talk and other crap. watching others drive, some drive, some just ride along... :). See my sig for the latest meets review ;).

I see the two link in your sig. Very nice spirit :cheers:
Maybe in 2013 if I have the money to go to the ring (I come from Toulouse, in south of France, located at 1200 Kms from the ring.)

Well, I figured the links are quite self-explanatory.. :D

Distance is not relevant. We had people from Seattle, Texas, Canada and all over europe at the meet ;). And on minimeets someone from Saudi Arabia. So 1200km are no reason :D.

Yes the distance is not a reason, but the money to put the gas in the car... :/ otherwise I drove lots of km ;)
I think I should drive less every month, to drive to the ring. I bought my 323 in end of March 12, I have already drive 10 000km since end of march.. 1200km is just 1/10 of that.

I think about it ;)

See! Incredible value for money, thats what the ringmeet is!

And if you find another frenchy thats stupid brave enough to come, you can even split the fuel-costs! :D

I can talk about the ringmeet to some friends of teamjap association (an association of japaneses cars owners, from south of France).

I miss the ringmeet, I've only been once but it was pretty epic. I think I'm gonna start to plan in order to come next year :-d

You too can look like my Avatar if you do not look after yourself - be warned.

Yes that really is me, just before my Heart Op.

Hello everyone. I am a photographer from Southern Louisiana and shoot all over the Gulf Coast States. Things are going well. I googled a few things tonight and they kept leading to this page. AKA Best Automotive Photographers. How many Commercial shooters are here? Also, anyone doing private shoots for clients? Looking to meet some new people in this field that dont suck. Met enough of them on FB and many other forums. Know a bunch of show coverage guys but I find that to be easy compaired to feature shoots. So what is this place all about?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I will show an image so you all know what I am working with.
photo.php

Hi, I am Harper, I only joined because my friend rickhamilton620 posted a pic of my truck in the random thread and I had to reply to a comment that was slightly misinformed.