INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hy there, Iam new here, mitsubishi lover, from Zagreb(Croatia), i have 9Mitsubishi cars, 7 Galants ... :)

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the UK series, loathed the American series in the beginning, still think they need to get a longer time slot, so they can really do 60 minutes of content.

I'm a fan of Suzuki auto's, and I own too many things powered by Suzuki, some with wheels, some without... :D

Hi,

I'm Paul and I'm another long time lurker. I'm into all things automotive and therefore into Top Gear and Fifth Gear. I make video games for a living and I've recently mixed my two passions :)

Hello everyone.
My name is Vukosav Babovic, and i am from Serbia, still living in captail city called Belgrade. My current interests are accounting and studying ( as obligations ) , and in free time i love to watch Top Gear seasons, playing guitar, surfing interenet, and etc etc more...
Thats me in short.

Introduction by John

Introduction by John

Hello there!

I'm John from west coast of Canada, and I drive a '92 Nissan NX 2000 that I've had since new. I'm saving up for a new car...probably will buy in 2 years.

I've been driving for 31 years and love all things automobile. Fave program is Top Gear (original UK version please) and I've lived in Canada for most of my life, but did live in the UK for a brief moment (a little over a year) to see if I wanted to start a career over there (I didn't!)

Hi guys!

I just wanna introduced to you myself. I'm Alexandria Gaskarth from Baltimore, MD. Computer Science Graduate but took automotive units so I really am a big fan of cars. :)

:wave: Welcome. I'm sure you will all fit right in :D

Hi! I've been lurking on here for a bit now and love the forum. Looks like a super friendly bunch on here quite rare for a forum! My name is Ian I'm 29 and live in Surrey in the uk. Worked in Motorsport most of my life and got out after a stint with mclaren. Work at farnborough airport now so get the joys of the airshow every other year. Currently driving an old mx5 which is a blast in the dry but a nightmare when it's wet! God fun though!

hi im just after one song i cant get out of my head.. hope ppl here can help me dind it! :)

Hi all i'm new here and my name is jared and i want to get some information for my Mustang g3.i live in USA and state of texas

hi everyone... as you can tell i just signed up, my name is ??ri (thori) and im a huge top gear fan.

Hi, I am Batuhan, from Turkey, Istanbul. I am in high school and I have been living in this world for about 17 years.

I have many hobbies but as you have to be 18 to get a license here, I spent much of my time of not being caught while dropping my girlfriend home. :p

I watch a lot of Top Gear and I seem to have found that ultimate forum for me :)