INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Greetings from Londontown

rollin.jpg

Hi, I'm Andy. I'm 20, from Harrogate, and in my third year studying Business Management at Sheffield Hallam. Love F1 - think Bernie's ruining it a bit going to Singapore and the like and that Vettel's a bit juvenile - that finger doesn't help one jot...

My name is Jody Perrit and I am from Arkansas.

I recently passed an older model car and the gas tank was on yhe left front fender. Does anyone know what kind of car this could have been?

Last edited:
My name is Jody Perrit and I am from Arkansas.

I recently passed an older model car and the gas tank was on yhe left front fender. Does anyone know what kind of car this could have been?

Jody, try Q&A or General Automotive for an answer :D and :welcome: all

Hey all, I've around lurked here for awhile and decided to finally register.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I've been a huge fan of Top Gear UK for several years now, and absolutely love the show.

Like others, I've lurked for a long time and have decided to register to join the community!

Hey everyone, I've lurked here for a while and finally decided to register.

I'm a big fan of homologation specials and I've already had a Peugeot 205 Rallye 1.3. Nothing special in the garage at the moment...
The ultimate dream car would be an Quattro 20V but I may have to "settle" for an Delta Integrale 16V or an earlier Quattro since they are much more attainable.

Looking forward to posting here. ;)

Hello everybody! This is Ray from Yardley, PA, USA. I just bought a 1989 jAGUAR XJS12 and stummbled onto this forum while searching for information about the model and I found sooo much stuff, I had to join. Now if I can only find where I started....lol!

I'm into European cars and Mortorcycles lately. Truth be told, I love anything that has a motor and wheels...

THIS LOOKS LIKE A WEALTH OF INFORMATION AND OTHER PEOPLE OF MY WORLD! I FEEL COMFORTABLE ALREADY!!!!

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Hi there seems like a general car buff forum :) ..am glad to stumble upon it. Am originally from Europe but reside in USA now. Car and bikes have always been mine passion as most of you am sure. Thanks for havin me and hope be of help

I've used this site for several years as an information when is Top Gear (UK and US too) and Fifth gear coming and I like it very much but only today I realized that this site actually has forum (stupid me :D) and a big one with a lot of users who share the similar passion so I decided to join in :)

My name is Kristijan (I guess in english would be Christian) and I'm 26 years old from Croatia in Europe. I'm currently stealing my dad's Mercedes C180 to drive until I get a decent job to buy myself some "set of wheels" :D. I watch all of these car shows + Top Gear Korea (but subtitles are hard to find) and sometimes Hot Version, Best Motoring or Option Video. And I follow Mighty Car Mods too. I like their stuff :)

So, that's all for now, gonna decorate my profile for now :p

Hi,

Names Marcus, lurked for years, decided to finally join up, specially since seeing a few mates are also members.

Well back to browsing the net and re-watching old episodes :p

Hi there, I'm Mike from the USA. While I can't actually drive for various reasons, I've always been fascinated by cars and I love Top Gear.

Hey, I'm Devin from Minneapolis. The car that I'm probably best known for is my buick. Modded in pretty much every way, but the block is at least orginal haha Also doing a Miata for some fun next year, and I have some experience with pretty much everything. Have owned a few porsches, lexus sc300, geo storm gsi 1.8, ...

10660300046_753f8bd62b_b.jpg

I should say too, that I mostly listen to TST, and I enjoy fifth gear, with the top gears to a lesser extent. I'm hoping to make some friends on here, and possibly a few connections for my articles.

edit: Looks like my first post is missing, but I think I saw something about it needing to be approved.

Last edited:
edit: Looks like my first post is missing, but I think I saw something about it needing to be approved.

Yep, your first few posts will require manual approval if they contain certain keywords, images, or URLs. It's to cut back on spam. :)

Anyway, approved.

Hey Guys!,
My name is Rafael Giuzio, i am from SAO PAULO, brazil
I really Love cars, This website it is my happy place on earth. Thanks for those how created it.
I have now a jetta TFSI 2012
2014-Volkswagen-Jetta-TDI.jpg
This is not my car but it is like this one.

See u soon .