INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi guys, I'm Nik from Malaysia. Currently in UK for my studies. Was a lurker for a while and now that I'm in the UK, I finally get the chance to experience an awesome driving experience!

Nice to meet you all :wave:

Hey y'all. Wumpus here. Born in India but spent the last 7 years in the US. Big fan of Top Gear (UK). Long time lurker who finally decided to make an account.

first time here. amazing stuff. my name is D and I drive an FRS im from Los Angeles and Im looking to get into rig photography. looking for any and all inspiration!

Alfa Romeo 159 - 2010, Red with Black interior, 2.4l diesel - JTDm.

<--- Pictured

Love top Gear - the alfa gets the 'James May' treatment every weekend.

Last edited:
Hello all! I love this site and thought it was time to say so. I have lived in different parts of the world and currently live in the U.S.A. I am a real car enthusiast but by no means an expert on anything. I have used torrents extensively to share many things including lots of car stuff. I am new to FTP and I really appreciate TechZ's offerings. I cannot get any of the other ones to work but I am grateful for this site and all who frequent it. Thanks!

Oh look, Bretton Woods has a friend :lol:

Good day all!

• A Seattleite here today fresh off a bout of snow.
  • Car enthusiast, though I drive an Oldsmobile (I'm not exactly affluent).
  • Studying civil engineering at the University of Washington.........
  • .......Road Geek, I want to build what I dream of at night.
  • Favorite car to drive? My dad's 2013 Camry Hybrid! The electric torque makes it really easy to take to the max.
  • Gif enthusiast as of late. Photoshop makes it really easy.
I look forward to continuing contributions to Final Gear and its forums. Not sure how I managed to watch TG without it!--Forever grateful.

Cheers!

Jacob from Seattle

Hi
I'm Alice Pearl:)

new to this forum

soon you will see many interesting posts from me :D

Great day to all

'Big' Steve from Milton Keynes here.....

Turned 38 over this weekend (22nd Feb), and decided to see what people were thinking about this latest series of Top Gear.
I'm an avid car fan, mainly into the cars I grew up around, from a social history kind of perspective. So 70's to the mid 80's (for classics), and then onto cars I was up against on the roads from the mid 90's.
Not sure yet how active I'll be on the forums, it all depends on the clarity of writing, the depth of thought, and the passions of others. But we'll see how it goes!

Hello, I'm Peter, from Poland.

I'm a big fan of cars, smell of petrol, racing games and... i hate diesels. :)