INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

hi all, big top gear and finalgear.com fan(so sad it's gone :mad: )
i come from croatia, my name is antonio
greetings :)

Last edited:
Hello! Been a member for a while, but was a lurker and never really posted. Glad to be here though!

Hi everyone! I live in Italy and I'm 16. I like Mercedes and BMW, and I have a Ford at home. Sometimes I watched Moto GP.
I also saw Top Gear any times, it was very nice!

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

My name is Marc. I live in Germany not to far away from the Nordschleife :D. I'm fan of Top Gear since i saw one of there cheap-car-challenge videos on YouTube a few years ago.
Maby I can see some of you guys next year at the Ringmeet 2015 (if it will take place), to share my passion for N?rburgring, car enthusiasm and Top Gear :).

Hi everyone!

I'm Julia from Finland. Not gonna lie, I registered since a friend of mine has been quite an active FG member for some time now. I know very little about cars, so basically I'm just here to infiltrate this community, have a good time and get to know all you people in case we'll ever meet outside the virtual world, haha. :--D I'm a music teacher student and in case anyone's even remotely interested, I'm currently driving a Renault Megane -04. You'll probably find me anywhere off-topic. Nice to meet you! :)

Hai! Taneli from Finland reporting.

Driving:
10329928_771478982886190_1805856042694267861_o.jpg

Hi. I'm Jim and I'm a Top Gear addict. Still sad the site got taken down. Now I have to learn a new skill - FTP-ing. I'm good at the P-ing part. The FT bit has me stumped.

Hi, My name Is Gustavo,

i'm from Brazil but I lived in Los Angeles for 8 years, worked most as a valet in fancy restaurants.. so I drove most of the cars showed on the show

I have a 1974 Ford maverck in Brazil and a 1971 Buick Skylark converible in Los angeles.

Hi all, My name is Darren from Australia. I have just sold my 2003 Nissan 350z and I'm searching around seeing what would be a smart purchase for my next car. I am a huge car enthusiast and love modifying.

I'm looking forward to swapping information with like minded people :)

Hi

My name is Andy and I'm from Belgium. I've been a carnut all my life and I've been following (old) Top Gear since the '80's. My daily transport - at the moment - is a Ford Mondeo Break, but for fun I have a 1981 Delorean DMC-12 (hence the nickname) and a 1984 Renault 11 TXE (totally different cars, I know, but each fun in their own way). Next to that, my wife drives a brightred Renault 19 GTS from 1989. I've also had a few BMW E30's in the past and I would like to buy one again in the future. At the moment, I'm rebuilding our house in my sparetime, so that, offcourse, get's priority to anything else. I'm also married since 2009 and a proud father of a little boy since march 2013, named Ilyano ...

I'm not a huge writer at forums, but now and then I read along ...

Hey all!

I'm in Melbourne, studying and working full time.

New to forums but told this is the best place to go to get useful tips and advice :)

Peace!!

Hello to all the members,
In new here... Im from italy and i fan of Top Gear
Often i visited FG site and i was so sad when you must close it :(
Im sure here i can find all the news and advices about one of the best tv show