INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello world of finalgear,

I have been a supporter of this awesomeness since the very start. It's URL is embedded in my mind alongside Google, facetube and so on. It's just one of those sites you gotta love. I never registered but here I am ready to ask you all a question which I will post separately.

That's me

My name is Glenn.
I live in Finland
I have a Lada 2107 project car and drive around in a Bmw 525

First Huracan crashed in Hungary w Czech Republic number plates . Humans 2 - Lambo 0

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHp3jqRj-jg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hi, I'm Primrose Everdeen, aka Tricia.

I used to be Victoria but that was just a persona; a coping method with being in denial about being transgender. Hope you'll welcome me back, if not I can just piss off again.

Hello :wave:

Hello!! All my names Steven, I live in Alabama U.S. Iv been a gear head most of my life iv been luck enough to own a lot of great cars,not haveing a lot of money has taught me. That one can do most of ones repairs and upgrades on their own. I love the Datsun Z cars the 240,60,&80 car tho not the ZXs. Iv owned several of all models. They are one of the best looking cars ever. Iv also owned a twin turbo 944 a Mazda RX7 .Iv owned 13 or so VW bugs several of them with Baja kits a few made into bajas with a side grinder. I love trouble shooting problems do a lot of myown fab work. I love to straighten curves and flaten hills.Though a American im a southerner and we have plenty of back roads that that invite you to test your nerve and skill. contrary to Mr. Clarkson we can turn left and right. Lol Top Gear U.K. is my favorite show. One of my dream cars sence I got one in Hot Wheels form around 9yrs old, is a Jaguar XJS and happy to say I traded my 99 Honda Shadow A.C.E. for a 86 V12. Though I will more than likely doing a Chevy 350 engine swap but plan on also going manual trans. I will be doing all the work myself even repainting it. The V12 will be slowly rebuilt after gathering parts, it will become the engine in a long term midengine car of my own design. Well will be looking forward to talking to everyone here HAVE A GOOD ONE KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Primrose Everdeen, aka Tricia.

I used to be Victoria but that was just a persona; a coping method with being in denial about being transgender. Hope you'll welcome me back, if not I can just piss off again.

I can't speak for the rest of the forum but pathological liars who screw with people's minds and emotions aren't the type of person I want on here. Your gender identity is no issue for me, I'm as accepting as it's possible to be in that regard, but using it as a lame excuse for previous appalling behaviour demeans you and anyone else coming to terms with being born into the wrong body.

TLDR? Off is the direction in which I suggest you fuck.

MWF absolutely doesn't speak for the rest of the forum.

Welcome back, and hope everything goes better this time.

Hi there everyone! New member here, originally from Essex England, now living in Florida USA. Always been a TG fan since the early days and still going strong!

Joined here as a fan and with one objective - to figure out a song used in season 14 episode 3. It's been driving me INSANE ever since I first heard it, and I cannot find out what it's called. When this episode was released in the USA, at around 30 minutes when Clarkson and Hammond start the rally stage, the original music was replaced by a song I assume is by Extreme Music, but I cannot for the life of me find out what the song is called. I know TG have used it several times (also in the episode when May rides with Ken Block). Can anyone help me? If I can solve this my mission in life will be complete!

Thank you all and have a great day!

Have you looked here?

Yup - the songs listed there are from the original release. The song I am trying to find is the one they used when it was re-released in the USA. I am positive its an Extreme Music song, and they used it several other times. But nobody seems to know what it is. That section of the forum only lists the original songs, but as we know, when the original episodes were aired in the USA some of the music was changed. I did post in that forum, but nobody seems to go there or respond (at least not back to season 14)...

you could try asking here, since not many visit this thread