INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone! Looking here to see which used Jaguar is the best. Heard a lot of them have issues. So far the XK convertible is my favorite! Thanks for any help!

Hi folks

I'm SquareLeft on this forum.
I just found the forum today and signed up.
My real name is Dave and I'm an official "old guy".
I've been into cars all my life - drag racing when I was young, then road rally, autocross and stage rally.
I'm a 35-year member of SCCA and have held all of the regional offices at one time or another - I'm Treasurer this year.
I'm also a Solo Safety Steward and instructor, as well as a RallyCross and Road Rally Safety Steward.
Besides being into sports cars, I have a few old cars as well. That has led to my involvement in organizing and judging car shows.

This appears to be a really interesting forum. I'm putting it on my 'daily review' list right now!

All4now
SL

Hello to anyone who still reads this thread.

I'm new here, I joined because of the "Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]", I'm currently up to page 460. I'm sure there is more too see here but for now that thread alone has been great.

Anyway my current cars:
IMG_1761_zpshtta8y13.jpg

DSC_0060_zpsv3j3im9e.jpg

And:
https://imagizer.imageshack.**/v2/1100x527q90/674/le1wWJ.jpg

Hey there guys, coming from a CTS-V to a M3..... I have just sold my E92 M3 and am looking to get either a GT-R or a Ariel Atom 3. Good to be here!!!

Welcome everyone!

HELLLO There!

Found here when looking for some solid ETS2 discussion and then went "oh, this is finalgear". Figured I should reg up.

Hi folks!
Greetings from Austria.

I?ve been reading quite some time in this forum and earlier I also had a bookmark for the Finalgear site which was shut down.

I?m looking forward to get some information of what the guys (CHM) will do next.

Hello everyone
My real name is Antoine, I'm 21 and I'm French (sorry for my bad English, being here it's also a way to improve my poor level :rolleyes: )
I've discovered TopGear 2 years ago and since I'm a really big fan, I've watched all episodes at least two times, and watching them again and again.
I'm here to discuss about the future of our favorite show, and share my passion about cars :D

I am 74 and still love fast cars, I have a 600 hp blown vette, an XLR cad which is also a convertible and a new LTZ silverado.

Yay another old person!