INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Oops, I posted my intro in the wrong spot, sorry about that! So here it is again.

Hey all, another new guy here. I found this site when looking to find out when Top Gear was going to start up again. I wish I had tried to look for that sooner, this looks like a great site, would've loved to be here sooner.

I love pretty much anything having to do with cars, motorcycles, and racing. I'm 22, live in Tucson, AZ. I have 2 cars, my beater, a '96 Mazda Protege, and my toy, a 1978 Ford Mustang Cobra II with some work done to it. ;)

I look forward to being on this board, it looks like a great group of people with a lot of people around the world on it, which is awesome, it's always good to see a mixed group, instead of one huge majority.

So yeah, that's about it! :D

Welcome to the forum mate and sorry for having to lock your first thread!

You'll enjoy it here, cyaz 'round :)

Yet another petrolhead

Yet another petrolhead

Hi 2 All,

Just stumbled onto the site
as i was searching for some new episodes of TG.

BBC Prime is a little behind :cry:

But now i found all that suits my needs :D

Just My Dime

Regards
Brondola

Ohhh, another dane (although from Copenhagen :p ) :welcome:

Hello Everyone,

I joined the site earlier in the year but I've just realised I've never introduced myself.

I'm the Global Licensing Manager for Top Gear Magazine, based in London. I started the 'Where Would You Like To See The Magazine?' thread over in TG - General - thanks to everyone for all the comments so far, it's been really useful.

I'll dip in and out from time to time - if you've got a particular question you'd like answering, drop me a line (or ask my colleague who posts under the name www.topgear.com

James

Well, roughly :)

It includes BBC World, which shows Top Gear in most countries - the figures are open to interpretation, shall we say.

Hi!

i'm new here too, just found the site by accident when searching on google. i am a big Land Rover fan, and i know i've seen a few others. i love this site, and all of the old TG shows aswell as the new ones.
matt

just looked at the forum clock and it says 6am! its 11:30am here :eek:

don't ya just love sick days :thumbsup:

Hello I'm Tim, I'm 23 and live in usa. I drive a 1997 MX-5 (chick car I know, but it's fun). Thanks for providing a way for me to watch Top Gear.

Hello! I'm Will.. I drive a 1990 BMW 325i.

Great site, brought me many hours of top notch entertainment in the form of topgear. :-D

Hey Will...another BMW owner! Welcome to the site :)

So, where might you be located?

Hello my name is Ziggy Shadow-Dust. I have been watching Top Gear for about 10 years now. Best motoring show ever. Anyway I'm 17. Live in Northern Ireland. Run a forum on Proboards. Favourite Top Gear presenter Jeremy.

Hello Everyone , my name is Mauricio... also know as DJ MA_JO ( thats right im a deejay ) and a composer , Im a Graphic designer and a Technology advisor for a huge company

Im from chile , southamerica..
and im a huge fan of motorsports :p

i used to drive a ford ka sport with a turbocharger and nos :p