INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello all!
Found this site a few days ago. It's great! If there's anyone from Imcdb here, yes i'm the same Donington, lol.

:welcome:

Hello everyone,

Greetings from New Zealand. I'm a huge Top Gear fan and am eagerly waiting the Hamster's return in the new Top Gear season. P.S This site is amazing!~

This is my second intro on this great forum. I dint login here for so long that i forgot my username and password. Also the email Id that i registered with. Bugger. Anyways i am from New Delhi, India and i am a car freak. I love Top Gear and have been watching it on BBC since a long time. Though we only get a half hours show here with the studio bits chopped off. Thats irritating.

Thanks to the forum I can keep in touch with other TG fans here and with motoring in general. Cheers !!

:welcome: all! :)

I don't think i posted here...well I'm B33R from the netherlands! I got an Citro?n Saxo and am an student!

good (morning)(afternoon)(night) i'm from Montreal and i've been watching and dl-ing topgear since 2003 and finially decided to sign up at the forum.... god bless whoeever came up with the idea of the "what's that song" threads... i love em

I don't think i posted here...well I'm B33R from the netherlands! I got an Citro?n Saxo and am an student!

And you have a bad memory :p

Hi, I'm B33R, obvious :p

i'm 20 years old, am from the netherlands and I drive a Citro?n Saxo 1.4i

^Page 42^

Hi

Hi

Hi from Sunny Oz!
Thanks to this site I've not had to put up with watching the two year old eps of Top Gear & Fifth Gear (after that last season I wouldn't care if I never saw FG again!) shown down here.
Congrats to Viper007Bond, Vuk and the rest of the guys that make this site & forum what it is...:clap:

Hey, the names SL65 and I like Top Gear!

Look forward to posting!
Welcome! I think I'll promote you to a mod for the hell of it.

Howdy fellas. I've been watching top gear/fifth gear off this site for a while, figured it was about time for me to post.

Looking forward to being a nuisance :p

:welcome:

Hello. I'm a huge fan of Top Gear! Its great to see a site like this dedicated to supporting people out of Britain to get access to this great program.

By the way, I was a moderator of that funny website Flixvault. Remember that? Lol. Don't worry, I'm not evil!

I'd better introduce myself as well.... I have been here for about a week... or more....

I'm an Aussie.... got into Top Gear by accident really.... My brother wanted me to record an episode for him, and I sat down and watched it.... and didnt stop laughing... Then Richard had 'The Accident...' and I got into it more then.... have caught up on most episodes... courtesy of this great site... and YouTube...

Thanks go out to Viper007Bond and others for running a great site....

Cheers Sarnya