INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey abouch2, eek and budgieishere!
See you around someplace..!

Hi guys,

I am a 25 y/o Aussie female who got hooked on Top Gear about a year ago whilst in the UK. Am the proud owner of an elderly Alfa 166 that (touch wood!) doesn't give me too much trouble if I talk to her, give her compliments and ignore the times she spontaneously decides to turn on the wipers in sunny weather...

*taps microphone*

Hey all, I am a 32 yr old female who got hooked on TG by my boyfriend, the car freak. I am the first to admit I don't watch for the cars (although many are very, very pretty - I'm looking at you, Clarkson's GT, flaws and all) and fell in love with the three regular lads just cockin' about. I'm a Canadian, so I get the brit humour, and am a self confessed Hammond fan. As in SLURP. *ahem*

Anyway, I love the site. We are 3 series behind in Canada on BBC Canada right now and get that wierd abbreviated BBC World half hour show. Youtube and this site have kept us up to date. I have to say the American eppy is my favorite - will they ever top a cow on the roof of a camaro? I also count the Caravan adventure, the amphibious cars, the winter olympics and the moving van adventures as favs as well.

Anyway this got wordy, thought I would say hello, and I look forward to posting with you all.

:welcome: ladies, always great to have more females on board.

(In your User CP, select 'Group Memberships' on the left, and then join the 'Not Dudes' group - that'll give you the spiffy pink user name & 'Not a dude' title)

Hi! I'm Martyn, 22 years old from Stafford, England.
Been watching Top Gear since the beginning and have converted a lot of people into TG fans!
I'm a big motorsport fan, mainly GT and Sportscar racing, this year will be my fifth pilgrimage to Le Mans. I also love photography, and have a strange passion for Roller Coasters.

I drive a Renault Clio (I do apologise, it's still my first car, and it's currently broken, so I'll be upgrading son).

I found the site when a friend directed me to the "what's that song" forum, an absolute godsend I must say :D

:welcome: all!

Huh, it ate my original post......

Nope, you just posted a word that matched our "possible spam" filter which sent it to the moderation queue. ;) I hear it should have told you that your post was in moderation, but that could be wrong.

Yup it didn't say anything. I edited the double post out. Thanks:D
I also believe you can delete your own posts, although I'm not sure if it works if someone has posted after you.

Edit the post (quick edit will do) and then click the delete button. ;)

Hi, i`m posting in this forum for quite a while now, but i`ve just noticed this thread, so i thought it would be nice if i introduced myself.

I`m Arthur and i`m from Lithuania, Siauliai. I`m studying IT in Siauliai University and i`m finishing my -teen's (turning 20) on March 3 (Saturday)

:welcome: to you all

Hi, I'm Anne. Been watching TG for a while, reading forums for a while, decided to out myself and sign up. :) Am English but currently live near Glasgow in Scotland. :wave:

hi, i'm from vancouver, b.c., canada. got introduced to this site from a person i met on another forum. i'm a member on hk-mtv.com

Hey all, been reading the forums for a while but never bothered to sign up :D

My names Brendan, im 22 and live in Brisbane, Australia. Im a Toyota factory technician, huge car nut and long time top gear fan.

So, yeah....howdie all

Hi there, my name is Hector and i'm from Mexico City, I also live here. I am 19 years old, and I love top gear ( the best motoring show ever), and also final gear, because it is a great site and it is my only way to watch top gear episodes. Thank you very much for this site and these forums, i think they are great!

P.d. We (mexicans) do not shit on your food as Jeremy claimed. haha:p:lol:

I guess I'll give in and make an introduction. I'm Tom, 28, from St. Louis, MO, home of the headache in a can known as Budweiser. I've been visiting the site for a couple years now, but finally registered. My continuous TG quoting/referencing on the Cougar owner's site has created several new fans here in the US and Canadia.