INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi! :welcome:

Hi guys. Been lurking for awhile now and I figure its about time I got an account.

I'm 22, fresh out of college, and my poor GTI is going to the shop for the 3rd time in 3 weeks, but thats for another topic... lol

:welcome: all

Hello everyone, greetings from Poland 8)

Witam!

Co u Pana s?ycha??

Mam na imi? HondaF1. Sk?d Pan jest? Znam tylko kilka s??w po polsku.

:)

My girlfriends Polish, so Im trying to learn it. But Im not that good at it.

Witam!

Co u Pana s?ycha??

Mam na imi? HondaF1. Sk?d Pan jest? Znam tylko kilka s??w po polsku.

:)

My girlfriends Polish, so Im trying to learn it. But Im not that good at it.

I was about to ask if you were Polish because I thought I knew every Polish person on here.

:welcome: Bartg

Jest kilka Polakow.

I was about to ask if you were Polish because I thought I knew every Polish person on here.

:welcome: Bartg

Jest kilka Polakow.

Nah, Im an Aussie. Just happen to have a hottie from Poland :D

:welcome: Aussie...(that's getting old :p). Can you Aussies stop playing bedroom sports? :)

Hi everyone,
I'm Alex, 18, and started watching Top Gear something like a week ago, and now i've found this site and i think it's just glorious :D
I'm from Germany and drive an Audi A6 2.4, which I'm now trying to get closer to RS6 (at least the looks)... loved the one reviewed on Top Gear.

:welcome: Alex and Henryl.

Henryl: You will probably fit right in. There are a few MR2 owners that have older MR2s.

Well ive been on here for a year, posted quite a few times and never really did a proper intro.

im Elmo. as some of u might know, i come from the infamous Streetfire.net. unfortunately, i was recently banned for classified reasons. if u really want to know, just pm me and ill tell u.

i reside in Florida as of right now. i am the proud owner of 3 GREAT cars.

1995 Ford Mustang GT5.0 (currently under construction):

Current Mod List:
GT40 heads and intake
FFR Shorties
custom 2.5" exhaust with OR x-pipe and 3" tips
2000 SVT Cobra R 5 spokes

Future Mod List:
306 stroker kit
forged internals
Kenne Bell 2.2 Blowzilla
Cobra front and rear brake disks with 10th Anni calipers
Roush Stage 3 Suspension kit
18" Ford Racing FR500's

2006 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged:

Current Mod List:
Injen CAI
Ingalls Stiffy Torque Damper

Future Mod List:
(unknown)

1987 Toyota Corolla AE86 SR5:

Current Mod List:
stock

Future Mod List:
KA24DET swap
SR20DET swap
3S-GTE swap
13B Rotary swap
LS1 swap

My name is Toshi Chun. I have been a top gear fan since series 5 and I am into motorsports and jazz music.

I live in Colorado in the US And I drive a 1992 240sx

:welcome: Toshi and Elmo.

'Allo, my name is Austin, and I am addicted to Top Gear. Unfortunately, I live in Oklahoma, and want to get out asap.

Hi,

Been mostly grabbing TG & VBH torrents, but not much else. Love the site. Just officially joined today so that I can go to the Melbourne, Australia drive.

SWEET!

Hey all, Winston hailing from New Zealand here! :) Pleasure to be here 'cos this site is pretty cool. Big fan of TG and pleased its back! ^_^