INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome: Winston. A nice change to have a Kiwi join.

Hi :)

I'm wags, I'm not a dude (how do I get that under my name btw? pink names look pretty) and I'm from London, UK.

He-uge fan of Top Gear having only discovered it about a year ago, but I've since spent far more time than is healthy watching old episodes on tv links.com. Am uber pleased that it's back :D

Anyway, this is me saying hi :)

Hi all! I'm Bernard from Malaysia. This is such a cool site and I'm so glad to be a member.
Cheers!

Hi :)

I'm wags, I'm not a dude (how do I get that under my name btw? pink names look pretty) and I'm from London, UK.

He-uge fan of Top Gear having only discovered it about a year ago, but I've since spent far more time than is healthy watching old episodes on tv links.com. Am uber pleased that it's back :D

Anyway, this is me saying hi :)

:welcome:

Click here and join the Not A Dude group.

:welcome: Bernard. As you can see HondaF1 went after the female very quickly. He seems to do that a lot...:hmm:

Haha, Jealous :p

(Im taken anyway)

HI GUYS! i'm Wooflepoof, I've loved Top Gear ever since i started downloading clips from "that British car show" on Morpheus. This seems like a cool place and its the most fannish I've been to.
(making up for the fact that i dont remember posting here)

HI GUYS! i'm Wooflepoof, I've loved Top Gear ever since i started downloading clips from "that British car show" on Morpheus. This seems like a cool place and its the most fannish I've been to.
(making up for the fact that i dont remember posting here)

:welcome: Hope you can make a great contribution to our forums :lol:

Oh wait, you ARE a dude, so I shouldnt be answering...

:welcome: everyone

Smartass HondaF1 :p.

:welcome: wooflepoof. Wow, you amassed 2500 posts in one day. Impressive :).

:welcome: first_max.

Hey, I'm NIKIN. I've always loved TG and decided to join when someone gave me the link

welcome

Hey guys, im Fiona from Perth, WA. i've loved top gear since i fisrt saw it a few years ago. i know jack shit about cars but TG is slowly teaching me, so yeah i might ask some stupid questions at times :p

Let me be the first to welcome you to FG :lol:

:welcome: all

(Mischief007 will b jealous again :lol:)

Hi!
I'm Alex from Athens/Greece.
I had this very tragic incident few yars a go... I had to watch an old episode of TopGear and since them I'm adicted to it.
Thanks for making such a great effort in this site!
It was VERY HARD to get new episodes before I came across your site :)

^ What was the bad luck you had watching an episode??