INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Thats not bad luck or a tragic incident.

Thats not bad luck or a tragic incident.

Did you ever try to download few episodes with a 56K modem???
That was not just tragic...That was pathetic!!
Now I have a broadband connection and it's easier:)
Any way, I was trying to be funny:)

Last edited:
:welcome: Alex to Top Gear Anonymous.

I guess I should make my official new guy post even though I've posted elsewhere already.

My name is Don, I'm 47 and live in south Mississippi about 50 miles NNE of New Orleans. I'm married, have a 7 year old son, Tyler, who is my reason for living. I'm a DS refugee (green73ta) and I doubt that I'll be posting there anymore.

I'm a broadcaster by trade and have nearly 30 years behind a microphone. I'm out of the business now and looking at a career change. I've been on the radio in Oklahoma, New Orleans and the MS gulf coast. I've produced award winning radio commercials and do free-lance commercial production from my home studio. Other interests include amateur or ham radio (AE5DW), reading and computers. I've also been an emergency medical technicial and have delivered a baby.

Cars:

'06 Chrysler 300 Touring with 3.5l V6, '06 Honda Pilot, '05 Dodge Ram HEMI Quad Cab truck, '68 Oldsmobile Cutlass S with a massaged 455.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled life, already in progress.

:welcome: Don.

My name is HondaF1 and Im an alco... oh wait wrong site...

:welcome: Neil1984.

You'll enjoy it here. We have some assholes (but who doesn't) but the rest of the folks have a wealth of information :).

yo im zep.
and i love topgear!

Hello, live in Australia, TopGear fan and racing addict. Love cars of all kinds and play a lot of racing sims as the real ones cost too much. :)

I don't need to paint myself into a corner jensked :).

:welcome: Zep and PvtStash

Hi! My names Mohan. Im a big fan of TopGear and i love cars(unfortunately i drive a bike) and computers. I play a lot of pc games. Im currently pursuing my Bachelors degree in Computer Applications . :)

:welcome: inv3rse

:welcome: Mohan

:welcome:

howdy my names glen, im 17 years old and come from the land downunder. ive been a car owner for 2 years and thats really only fuelled my passion to become a race engineer or ideally a driver. i love top gear and download every episode as it becomes available theres nothing better than goin for a long drive in my little coupe ford laser.