INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey buddy welcome, love the name, my old mans got one of those in Yellow there so tough lol.

There are a fair amount of people on here that are from the Melbourne area.

Anyways enjoy.

:welcome:

Aussies!! The Invasion Continues...

Better than a French invasion... oh wait, who am I kidding. :p

Our invasions are the best... cos afterwards we all get drunk together :D

Hi, i'm ...a name that just sounds silly in english so i'll just leave it unsaid. And i'm from estonia(laugh it up americans, canadians & austrailians).
Anyhoo i'm 19 and for everyday purposes I drive a peugeot 406 SW pondering to myself what the brits are on about when they say it's unreliable.
I found this place when i was trying to identify a song from a top gear episode. I'm keen on iproving my driving and one day i plan to own a very fast car for sunday driving(ariel atom, caterham or cobra kit car) and be good enough to not crash it. I've actualy been a regular for a while here now, but i didn't know this thread existed.

:welcome: fyrzen.

By the way, this is from what I hear, Canadian beer is number one :).

:welcome: fyrzen.

By the way, this is from what I hear, Canadian beer is number one :).

:canadian: :lol:

VB over here is shit, so is Crown Lager and Fosters. But the Coopers range, Carlton Draught and some of the Tassie Premiums are pretty good.

Still biased towards Carling though (Yes I know Molson make it, but its BRITISH to me)

:welcome: everyone by the way :mrgreen:

Just what we need, another knob...

:welcome:

Hi, I'm totally new here

Hi, I'm totally new here

Hi y'all, iDrive a 1995 dodge caravan and lovin' it:)

:welcome: nats123. Nothing wrong with a Caravan. Enjoy your stay but be careful...lots of anti American car haters here.

hi i'm oskar from London the capitol of england.
i'm 19 and love tinkering with cars and motorbikes
i am one of very few 19year olds that drive a jaguar, i have a 1997 Jaguar XJ12 6.0l V12 (X305 model for any jaguar geeks out there) in British racing green (and with all the usual jaguar toys and luxuries).
oh yeah, forgot to mention - i have dual nationality so despite being a brit i am also of swedish descent and go there alot.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm David, I'm from Canada and just got into my 03 G35 Sedan :) hope to contribute to this community. I also like to draw cars, so i'll post up my art later.

What a wide range of people watch Top Gear!

Here in North America the media coverage of the auto industry is very much controlled, manipulated or outright purchased. It's been a pleasure to see presenters have the freedom to bring at least a semblance of objectivity to the discussion.

:welcome: fellow Canuck.