INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

hey guys whats up. i've been watching top gear for a couple years now and i absolutely love it! what is there not to love?

im based in denver, colorado as of the moment, so i really depend on finalgear to get updated on top and fifth gear. thanks guys

:welcome: lvnproficy.

Hi there,
I'm Adrian(I know, inventive nickname xD) and come from Germany. Even though Germany is my homecountry, it's a pity we don't have something comparable to Top Gear here. Top Gear is just awsome, I have to admit, it's the best series I've ever watched. I've been watching Top Gear since this season via Astra2D(satellite) here in Germany. I got to know first about Top Gear this summer, when a friend of mine brought some Top Gear DvD's to me. From that moment on I've been eager to see every episode. Unfortunately, I've got just series four by eight here.
So, I never liked British humour, but Top Gear really made me think differently. :D

Great forum btw.

:welcome: Adrian

Nuts. Should've done this last week, but connection let me down. Anyway, after numerous references on the web, I decided to pay a visit and look what I discovered! Fellow petrolheads and TG addicts! Rejoice! I'm 18 and unfortunately hasn't got a driving licence (not yet).

Found this thred today :D

I'm a 21 year old boy (man?) from Northern-Norway.
Had my driverlisence since my 18th birthday, and drive a '93 Mazda 626 2.0i GLX, stock, except a Simons Sport Exhaust, and the fact that i've almost replaced every single part of it - but with original mazda-parts of course. =)

Here's the car:

n511186664_41297_355.jpg

The owner (me):
n511186664_116508_4150.jpg

and my better half, going on 4 years (she's moving to Florida next year, tho :( )

n528900341_85735_892.jpg

my hobby:

n511186664_40313_7908.jpg

...and that's about it!

:welcome: Street Spirit and Banii

Hey everyone,
Name's Zachary, live in the Philadelphia, PA, USA suburbs. been watching top gear for about three years now, and been reading this forum for a while, but only now got around to making an account for some reason...
anyway, I work in the entertainment industry as a Rigger and Scenic Carpenter. I'm also going to school for Technical Education. I'm a huge geek, both computers and cars, and absolutely love rallying.
im also fairly lazy, so unless I really have reason to type a lot, most of my posts are only about this length.

I figure if there's anywhere for me to make an introductory arse of myself, this would be it.

So anyway, I'm another Aussie Top Gear fanatic. Love that show to bits, and have been lurking these forums for a while now. The news today of the Aussie version of Top Gear has been the kick in the backside to register and partake in the FinalGear community (for better or worse).

Uh, so yeah. Hi. :)

:welcome: Zachary and Marty K. Enjoy your stay.

Hi All.

My name is Dale and I am from Denver, CO USA.

I am so greatful for Final Gear. The version of Top Gear we receive on BBC America is old and cut up.

:welcome: everyone

Some are from cities with a thousand temples.

I'm from the city in the great white north with a thousand starbucks.

I'm Harry Bollocks saying hello to everyone on this forum before going back to using public transport with The Stig.

TO?

:welcome: Harry.

Hey there... My names Nick... Been watching Top Gear since people started ripping it and making it a available over here. I'm from the Youngstown, Ohio Area 24 years old and i drive a Ford Focus SVT with a "Few" mods

Mahalo

Mahalo

Just sayin hey from a big Top Gear fan in the US. I drove a 93 mustang 5.0 LX for five years and loved every mile of it. Then I had a 99 mustang cobra for a year and was loveing every frightening second of that car too until a devastating ending, but I learned a lot from the experience. I'll be browsing the forums from now on and watching the show every week and then some, I know I won't be seeing too many stangs, but that doesn't stand between me and my love of cars in general. I love everything on four-wheels with a dramatic noise commin out the back that can make u experience anything close too or over one G. Mahalo to all....

Trent