INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi everyone my name is Mitch, i live in a place nobody has heard of called Pontypridd in Wales, i am 29 years old and i drive a lotus.
I have loved topgear from the first episode to the latest, i have often wondered what the music from topgear is, and so on my searchs across the internet came across this site.
Its quality so i decided to join!
There, cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
Well, my name is Denver..I recognize a few members here from other automotive forums online (tomcat, Viper007bond), so good to see those people, and nice to meet new people.

Been a top gear fan for quite a while, but never got around to registering for this site.

I currently drive a 2002 SVT Focus and I love every minute I spend driving it. I'll probably end up making a thread in the "Post your car" section shortly with pics and whatnot.

Hi everyone my name is Mitch, i live in a place nobody has heard of called Pontypridd in Wales, i am 29 years old and i drive a lotus.
I have loved topgear from the first episode to the latest, i have often wondered what the music from topgear is, and so on my searchs across the internet came across this site.
Its quality so i decided to join!
There, cheers :cheers:

Welcome guys! :welcome:

Iloveme, you drive a Lotus Exige? That's awesome! :thumbup:

Well i have to be honest it's not quite mine, it's my uncles as he owns a car sales garage, nobody has bought it in a long time so he kinda crossed it off the list and lets me drive it. Still im happy very to :D

Hello,

My name is Mathijs and I'm 18 years old. I live in the country where you can buy drugs legal at the 'coffeeshops'. You can find coffeeshops in almost every big city, but I think that Amsterdam is really famous about it.

My daily drive is a blue Fiat Cinquecento S. It's a very funny car, but also very cheap in use. The Fiat is my first car, and I'm very happy about it. The engine does have 39 HP and a topspeed of 140 km/h.

I hope I did introduce my self enough. If you have any questions, please ask me!..:D

http://img110.imageshack.**/img110/9431/img1466ez7.jpg

:welcome: Menzo Ferrari.

I find it ironic that most people with 'fast' usernames drive slow cars...

Hi guys, name's Lucas from Malaysia. We dont get Top Gear (the TV show) here but I've been a big fan of the show during my years in the UK. We do get re-runs of past season's Fifth Gear on cable TV though.

Anyhow, current drive is a Honda Civic FD2 and I will take my time browsing the forums to avoid asking repeat questions :)

:welcome: everybody :D

I've been here for a while so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Sven, 21 years old and from Sweden.

My pride and joy is my Lancia which I treat like a it was my child ;) Basically any car from Italy can get me going. From the smallest citycar to the most outragoeus one billion bhp supercar.

After my initial concription as an infantry squad leader I got a taste of army life. I decided to stay and I'm now training to be an infantry officer.

Also listen to music all the time like so many else. Some of my favourite bands include The Stooges, MC5, Sonic's Rendezvous Band, Danko Jones, The Hellacopters, Kyuss, Richard Hell & the Voidoids, The Misfits, Metallica, Monster Magnet to mention a few.

As you probably noticed by now I'm really crappy at introducing myself so I'll better stop before making a fool out of myself :)

Hey guys. I been around for a while but never really posted.
My name is Boris, From NorCal. I have a 1987 Supra that I drive. Here are some pics.
IMG_4617.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

PC290385.jpg

PC290407.jpg

Boris02R.jpg

Welp enough showing off my junk ;)
Hope I start posting here more haha.

:welcome: Boris.

Looks like some people might be cleaning off their monitors.

Where in Norcal are you from, boris?

Hello everyone,

I'm Joeyann. I'm a lass that come from Hull in the UK and I drive around in my purple ford fiesta.

I love watching Top Gear and have done for sometime, I finally got the courage to sign up on here and say hello.

so there you go.....

^ Welcome, join the 'not a dude' usergroup to get a nice pink name and a 'not a dude' title :)

Hello everyone, I'm Peter from Poland. I'm 18 and currently I drive a Honda Civic 1.5E from 1996, maybe it isn't a new car but as a student I don't have money to buy a better car therefore I enjoy what I have :)
What else can I say? I love Top Gear - but isn't that obvious? :)

/edit
Dzien dobry Piotrek :).
What a nice surprise :) O tej porze to juz dobry wieczor :p

Last edited:
Dzien dobry Piotrek :).