INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I thought it should be in this thread :)

I'm a 18-year-old and I'm from Hungary (oh, and I'm a girl :D). I've been a fan of Top Gear for a while despite the fact that there's no way to see the show on TV here. (They do show Fifth Gear on a Hungarian channel though) But hey, there's the internet and torrents ;)

I don't own a car yet but I hope it'll change soon :D

hi. love the site. big fan of the guys. fav ep would have to be the 2 door coupes that arent porches task

anyways my name is Colin. Im from Australia. I drive a trusty Hilux

and we just had the artic special on tv bout 20mins ago

hi. love the site. big fan of the guys. fav ep would have to be the 2 door coupes that arent porches task

anyways my name is Colin. Im from Australia. I drive a trusty Hilux

and we just had the artic special on tv bout 20mins ago

:welcome: to the forums Colin.

Hi,

Big Top Gear fan from the UK and I drive a 1.1 Peugeot 206 :lol:

Great site/forum!

you may want to join the pink user brigade, judging by your name, Julia.

New to the forum

New to the forum

hello all, I'm Rob. 26 years old, I live in New York and work as an engineer. I've been a big fan of Top Gear for a number of years now. I'm really looking forward to the next season. I think Top Gear is one of the best shows to have ever been produced in the world of tv. I wish we had it here in the US so I wouldnt have to download the torrents all the time.

:welcome: Rob from New York.

hey guys!

Im Steve, Im from Australia, mor specifically; Melbourne.
Im a massive Topgear fan so youll definitly hear my opinion about them!

I have 50+ episodes on my computer, half of which are on their own dvd in slimline dvd cases with personally made dvd covers! yeh im a bit of a fanatic!

and i have most of the DVDs released by topgear!
i hope to have alot of fun on here

cya guys!

hello all, I'm Rob. 26 years old, I live in New York and work as an engineer. I've been a big fan of Top Gear for a number of years now. I'm really looking forward to the next season. I think Top Gear is one of the best shows to have ever been produced in the world of tv. I wish we had it here in the US so I wouldnt have to download the torrents all the time.

hey guys!

Im Steve, Im from Australia, mor specifically; Melbourne.
Im a massive Topgear fan so youll definitly hear my opinion about them!

I have 50+ episodes on my computer, half of which are on their own dvd in slimline dvd cases with personally made dvd covers! yeh im a bit of a fanatic!

and i have most of the DVDs released by topgear!
i hope to have alot of fun on here

cya guys!

:welcome: guys, enjoy your stay!

:welcome: all

Hey everyone. I'm Rob also. 19 for another month, I live in snowy southern Maine, a little over an hour north of Boston for those unfamiliar.

My car is a 2000 Chevy Cavilier, which isn't road legal at the moment. Needs some tires and an inspection. I spend all my time driving my parents 2006 Subaru Outback, carting them around everywhere. The Cavilier is a manual coupe and is a really good, zippy car. I even drove it from here all the way down the eastern seaboard to Florida in July of 2006. Fantastic car. The Subaru is very comfortable with some kit, but it needs an AUX jack for my mp3 player. The 2007 Outbacks have it, but this doesn't. And it's not easily customized. Accelerator hesitation and a real lack of power, but it's got the rallying pedigree with the AWD and how comfortable it is to drive.

Other than that, I dabble in photography but that's on hold while I wait for a new camera. I'm still stuck with a Canon powershot handheld from 2004. http://photographybyish.deviantart.com/gallery/ That's the best I could do with it.

I absolutely love Top Gear and I've decided that right now it is by far my favorite show on TV. We get it once a week on BBC America, but I'm on the long journey of downloading each episode from the beginning. It's one of those shows that makes me feel good, and I try to show it to everyone I could, and they love it when I show it to them.

I'd love an "I Am the Stig" t-shirt, which is kind of annoying being in America with our terribly weak dollar. The pound has doubled up the dollar, so that means $35 or so for a shirt from Britain! Oh well.

I've enjoyed the few days I've checked this site out, and hope to add to the discussions and hopefully make some fellow top-gear-loving friends.

:welcome: Rob.

Hi, everyone!

I'm Brenda from Cerritos, California. If we're known for anything, it's the Cerritos Auto Square. XD I'm 20, a microbiology major, meaning I'll be in college for a good long while.
I love European cars, especially Mercedes, Maserati, Range Rover, and Aston Martin.

I got hooked on Top Gear just by channel surfing. Three grown men playing with cars for their random challenges, it's priceless and highly amusing.

I have yet to find one of my buddies to like cars as much as I do, so hopefully finalgear.com will be what I'm looking for: fellow car lovers. XD

:welcome: