INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Y HALO THAR!

N00b saying hello. I've been watching Top Gear for a few years now and for some reason JUST found this forum. 26 year old dj, car guy, computer nerd, etc.

Live outside of Chicago. Work at my father's machine shop, where we get to work on the older versions of the cars you see on TG (Alfa's, Maseratis, Jags, etc.).

Personal car is a Chevy Trailblazer, like it says in the profile.

Is that everything?

:welcome: DJDarknez. What kind of music do you play?

Thanks for the welcome!

When I'm getting paid to do it (my favorite time :D ) hip hop, top 40, 80's, your general bar stuff. But I'm a house music nut at heart

Hi, I'm David and I'm from Sydney Australia.
Top Gear=Best Motoring Show EVAR!
I can't drive :( but my family car is a reliable 1999 Toyota Camry.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome!

When I'm getting paid to do it (my favorite time :D ) hip hop, top 40, 80's, your general bar stuff. But I'm a house music nut at heart

I'm an electronic music fan myself so :thumbsup: to house.

Hi, I'm David and I'm from Sydney Australia.
Top Gear=Best Motoring Show EVAR!
I can't drive since i'm only 15 :( but my family car is a reliable 1999 Toyota Camry.

:welcome: David.

hi I'm new here, but I've been visiting the site for a long time my name is Johnny and I currently own Chevrolet Cobalt SS
this is how it looked when it was new and shinny :D

http://img171.imageshack.**/img171/2225/img1217ft4.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome: Johnny. Sweet car.

Hi there Johnny.
Nice car indeed. :)

Hi, I'm Anthony from Phoenix, Arizona. I am currently a biochemistry major at ASU, eventually hoping to get into medical school. Found final gear from searching ways to view top gear. I currently drive a 2006 350z.

Hello, my name is Aaron, I live in Brisbane, Australia and I'm about to start my second year of a bachelor of Multimedia.

I currently own a 1998 Yamaha Virago 250 but I'm going to sell it soon. I don't want to, but I need the money to get a Mac Book Pro.

Either way, hello.

WHats up! My name is Mani, I live in Canada. Finished my Law degree last year.

I've been lurking around the finalgear for a while, but never posted till today. Usually I grab the torrent links for the new TG and FG episodes, it'd be nice to see the WRC Magazine links posted on this site as well. I currently drive a heavily modded 2001 Mustang GT that does the standing quarter mile in 10.4 seconds @ 133mph, and also a Bmw 318ti M-Sport

WHats up! My name is Mani, I live in Canada. Finished my Law degree last year.

I've been lurking around the finalgear for a while, but never posted till today. Usually I grab the torrent links for the new TG and FG episodes, it'd be nice to see the WRC Magazine links posted on this site as well. I currently drive a heavily modded 2001 Mustang GT that does the standing quarter mile in 10.4 seconds @ 133mph, and also a Bmw 318ti M-Sport

Hello, my name is Aaron, I live in Brisbane, Australia and I'm about to start my second year of a bachelor of Multimedia.

I currently own a 1998 Yamaha Virago 250 but I'm going to sell it soon. I don't want to, but I need the money to get a Mac Book Pro.

Either way, hello.

Hi, I'm Anthony from Phoenix, Arizona. I am currently a biochemistry major at ASU, eventually hoping to get into medical school. Found final gear from searching ways to view top gear. I currently drive a 2006 350z.
:welcome: Everyone.

Hi my name is HondaF1 and Im an a.......

DAMN, wrong thread again.

:lol:

and :welcome: to all the nooblets.

What up folks.

I have been a member here for ages.......I just never post. Thought I would try to get a bit more invovled with the forum.

Been a long time Viper007Bond

Never posted in this thread because I'm way too cool.

I'm James, a wanker from Adelaide, Australia. Drive around in a surprisingly comfortable Nissan...

Oh, and I would think that Jeremy Clarkson is god, but I think he's worthy of a higher status.

Yeah.

Poster below me can just blow me. (Hi Victor!)

Introducing myself..

Introducing myself..

Hi, im Victor. Im from Adelaide and have the unfortunate task of being friends with dsemaj.. I am anxiously awaiting the day when i get my P's as ive got my car ready to go etc..
I also like music, just for the record :D

My name is Terry. I am 28.
I reside in the Black Hills of South Dakota in the good 'ol USA
I am finishing up my associates of applied science for Computer Aided Drafting and Design. I will begin my career with Spirit AeroSystems in Wichita, KS this Aug. as a product design engineer while at the same time going to WSU to earn my Masters of Aerospace Engineering.
I own a boosted '95 Ford Probe GT KLZE/KLDE hybrid and a '94 Ford Probe SE. I am the president of Sodak Probes, South Dakota's premier Ford Probe Car Club.
I love anything car related, racing especially; 1/4 mile drag, road course, auto x, you name it.

DSC00627ms.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, im Victor. Im from Adelaide and have the unfortunate task of being friends with dsemaj.. I am anxiously awaiting the day when i get my P's as ive got my car ready to go etc..
I also like music, just for the record :D

Hi there, :welcome: