INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

It's my favorite new guy! Keep watching that light bulb!

Hi all.
I'm Leigh from Pontefract in England. This site has been a massive help in adding to my collection of tv appearances by the TG presenters. Still a long way to go though so grateful for any help. Drop me a pm if you're looking for something that's not on here already and you never know, I might have it.

Hey, i'm Ryan and live in Virginia in the US. I'm driving a 1998 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am. It's got the 5.7L LS1 V8 engine from the Chevy Corvette. It's got some decent mods, but i'm just getting started with it. This seems like a pretty cool forum and i'll be sticking around. It's nice to be part of a site that's got a large diversity of cars, as many that i am signed up for are only for certain types of cars.
Here's some pics of my T/A:

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

Hi!

My name is Joey, I am a NASCAR fan (but not one of the unsophisticated unwashed redneck types, well, most of the time) and I reside in Hampton, Georgia, just two and a half miles from the Atlanta Motor Speedway. I drive a 1986 Honda Accord LX that gets me from point A to point B (usually 35 miles down to college four days a week).

I discovered Top Gear back in late August when it started airing on BBC America, and I became hooked instantly. Best show on TV.

Here's my car:
MyCar1.jpg

MyCar2.jpg

Hi!
My name is Tom. I live in Poland. This very site inspired me to make few subs for several TG eps in Polish. Also you're very helpful when it comes to the business of music from TG's eps :)

Last edited:
Here is my introduction!
Name is Cobb and live in Marietta, Georgia USA
Big fan of Top Gear...watch all the episodes over and over when i'm bored which is quite often
I have been lurking around a bit but finally signed up today!
I drive a Camaro, but don't kill me please. Its a Forged LT1 heads/cam blah blah blah.
IMG12.jpg

IMG14.jpg

768816073_l.jpg

Name is Aarif
From Trinidad and Tobago but currently residing in Calgary Canada.
Have been an addict of Top Gear for a while now.
Waiting impatiently for the next season.

HI everyone :) My name's Emma and I'm from South Australia. I'm... a 16 year old girl *waits for the shock to pass*. I love Top Gear; I've been watching since about November last year I guess, but I got very hooked very fast. By January I'd seen every episode. I only ever had a vague interest in cars, but one day I suddenly realised I was obsessed. My friends all thought I'd lost it (I talked about it constantly) until I made them watch it. Now they love it too! ...Mostly.

At the moment I'm still on my L plates, but as soon as I'm old enough... And have done the required 50 hours of driving... I shall become provisionally licensed! I don't really have a car of my own, but I've been driving a '93 Nissan Pulsar a bit and also, much more interestingly, an '01 Holden Calais. Both belong to my parents, but I imagine once I have my P's I can kinda... claim the Pulsar.

I'm really glad to have found this forum :) And I can't wait until Top Gear starts up again.

I'm Slava and I'm from Brooklyn.
I been here for a little bit but never took the time to introduce myself. I drive an A4 1.8T Quattro and have been too damn lazy to take pics.
I am in IT by trade but would kill Clarkson for his job.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering about the name it's Russian and I infact am a dude ;)

HI everyone :) My name's Emma and I'm from South Australia. I'm... a 16 year old girl *waits for the shock to pass*. I love Top Gear; I've been watching since about November last year I guess, but I got very hooked very fast. By January I'd seen every episode. I only ever had a vague interest in cars, but one day I suddenly realised I was obsessed. My friends all thought I'd lost it (I talked about it constantly) until I made them watch it. Now they love it too! ...Mostly.

At the moment I'm still on my L plates, but as soon as I'm old enough... And have done the required 50 hours of driving... I shall become provisionally licensed! I don't really have a car of my own, but I've been driving a '93 Nissan Pulsar a bit and also, much more interestingly, an '01 Holden Calais. Both belong to my parents, but I imagine once I have my P's I can kinda... claim the Pulsar.

I'm really glad to have found this forum :) And I can't wait until Top Gear starts up again.

Welcome!! Good to see another Aussie (and girl) on board.

Msg Viper or Quiky for your pink username.

Welcome!! Good to see another Aussie (and girl) on board.

Msg Viper or Quiky for your pink username.

Don't you have to just change your usergroup in user cp? I'm sure i seen it there.

Welcome all btw :welcome:

I'm Slava and I'm from Brooklyn.
I been here for a little bit but never took the time to introduce myself. I drive an A4 1.8T Quattro and have been too damn lazy to take pics.
I am in IT by trade but would kill Clarkson for his job.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering about the name it's Russian and I infact am a dude ;)

:welcome: guys!

:welcome: everybody