INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey Guys,

New this forum.. not to the site but its great t around guys who all appreciate all the cocking about...Finally decided to join the forums and this is my first post. Lol i m obsessed with TG i got A-level exams and right now i m goin through a annual cycle of TG watching all the previous serious..

Anyway its good to be here and i look forward to adding my opinions..

I will Add up my details later...

Posted my introduction in the wrong place.. sory for tht and thnks for the heads up. how do i delete my old thread? or somebody else do it please: http://forums.finalgear.com/off-topic/first-post-26271/

Thnks

Last edited:
Hey everyone after a few years of lurking today I finally decided to sign up. I'm an IT student from Germany,

Been looking for an appropiate car forum for awhile

Been looking for an appropiate car forum for awhile

Hiya folks, I have been looking for a general car forum for awhile, this one seems to tick all the boxes. The bonus is that I watch both Fifth Gear and Top Gear as well! It looks like a well established site you have here, you must have a lot of users because when I was signing up it seems like someone else had already taken the username that I normally use on the internet:mad: Not to worry though, I settled for a slight variation instead. I'll dive straight in to the action then, see you guys around:) P.S., I am mostly into normal cars but can appreciate exotica as well, I'm not sure whether you guys are just into super cars or appreciate the beauty of everyday cars as well.

Last edited:
^^And the location looks familiar.

Reported just in case.

And I think it was the same car (Corolla) in the av, just photographed from the rear instead of the front.

Ka-banned.
What a moron. Did he think that the exclamation point would conceal his identity like Zorro's mask? :lol:

So I looked down at the bottom of the page for the newest registered member and I'd like to introduce to you all:

"Welcome to our newest member, Google AdSense Bot"

Google AdSense Bot?!?

...Welcome, indeed.

Hafa Adai, everyone! My name is Juan and I am a devoted Top Gear fan. I have every episode and specials. I also have some of the old shows. Even a couple with a young Jeremy. I am from the U.S., California to be exact. Final Gear is a great find. Thanx for the site.

Hafa Adai, everyone! My name is Juan and I am a devoted Top Gear fan. I have every episode and specials. I also have some of the old shows. Even a couple with a young Jeremy. I am from the U.S., California to be exact. Final Gear is a great find. Thanx for the site.

:welcome:

:welcome:

Hi there guys.

I am from the UK and I have been lurking round this forum for a while now and decided to join. I love cars and I love top gear. One of the reasons I joined.

I am 17 and have just bought a MK5 Polo. I love the euro scene but money is tight so I will only be buying mods that do something for the performance.

See you all around :p

Chris

Hey all,
I signed up here a long time ago and has been trolling on and off, primarily because CrazyRussian540 keeps sending me links to different threads :D
I hail from maxima.org which I didn't mind until I ventured into the vastly-unmoderated off-topic section. Once I saw a thread dedicated to everyone's fecal matter, I started looking for a new forum and immediately thought of this, seeing as 1) I LOVE TG and FG, and 2) I've heard good things about this place from CrazyRussian540

Hi all.

I registered here ages ago but never posted until a couple of months ago.

I have since enjoyed my stay here, among you guys.

that is all :)