invitation for demonoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some, but I think you're too new (on the forum) for that kind of favor.

So when is this Demonoid and do they have a dress code?

give them to kat
5.gif

kat seeds at 200kbps for hours. I have an excellent ratio.

Bah, Kat just strolls in here with her pencil shooting tits and big eyelashes and takes all the Demoniod action.. :mad:

Bah, Kat just strolls in here with her pencil shooting tits and big eyelashes and takes all the Demoniod action.. :mad:

i need to make up the money wasted on those damn bras somehow
80$ for one. Boobs are too damn expensive.:p

I have some, but I think you're too new (on the forum) for that kind of favor.

Although I don't post alot in the forum but I read near every thing about top gear in the forum (check the date that I joined;)).

aside from that, is activity important for some one to receive invitation??:blink:

Demonoid is rubbish anyway.

Although I don't post alot in the forum but I read near every thing about top gear in the forum (check the date that I joined;)).

That's OK, but I still don't know you. More below.

aside from that, is activity important for some one to receive invitation??:blink:

I for one, actually like Demonoid, and I feel that I can't just give out invitations to random people - what if I gave an invitation to a person who uploads infected files, or one of those people that upload torrents they never seed? Or one of the people that repack MP3s as FLACs to keep a good ratio?

We've all missed something here. $80 bras? Where the hell are you getting them from? I mean, I know you need them to be pretty big, but come on.

Not the place for this.. we aren't a tracker-invite site.

Status
Not open for further replies.