iPad1/2

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
So we've got an iPhone thread, lets have an iPad1/2 thread :D

I recently bought an iPad2 (wifi, white, 32) what are some good apps I should get?

I hate Apple more than I hate Dicky... But an Ipad 2 keeps tempting me. :(

I'm thinking about buying my mom an ipad 2 case for Mother's day. Which one should I get her?

I'm thinking about buying my mom an ipad 2 case for Mother's day. Which one should I get her?

If you are looking for a sleeve i recommend the cases from colcasac. If you google the brand name you'll find a variety of webshops selling the brand.

Edit: and to contribute to the origanal topic question: flipboard. Best free app i ever tried.

Last edited:
iPad 2 is calling my name every day. So far resisted, but I played on my girlfriends dads the other day and its the perfect couch companion. Its also going to be super useful for what I do at work. I use Drop box and EverNote alot so making notes on experiments on the fly and attaching pictures, diagrams and documents would do some wonders for my organisational skills.

- GoodReader is the best app I have (together with Instapaper), but it's only useful if you have lots of pdf (or related) files.
- Flipboard is free and really excellent for keeping up with your social networks and news feeds.
- Solar/Star Walk I can both recommend if you're into astronomy even remotely, not sure how well it works without a GPS though.

For your plane ride back I can only recommend putting a shit ton of movies and/or series on it.

The iPad 2 arrived in India on Friday, and I can't believe they're sold out! I'm being asked to wait between 10 and 20 days. I've been calling multiple stores to try and get my hands on it. It'll be my first Apple device. Hope to have it by the coming weekend. I'll be watching this thread closely.

I usually have a pretty good ability to determine what I want and what I need, but iPad 2 is making those lines a bit hazy...

Finally decided to buy an iPad 2

and no where seems to have any in stock!!!

I rang the Apple store in Leicester's High Cross shopping center mid afternoon - "yes we have a few of all the iPad 2 models". Quickly finish up at work, drive to the shops, get there and guess what? All gone. All of them even the 64gb 3G models which cost a bomb.

I've ordered one off the apples store website, but even thats showing June 1st as estimated delivery so I may cancel and chance my luck with the store again. They're just selling like mad. Apparently its LG's fault for making shitty screens.

Does anybody have Puzzle Quest 2? It looks fun but it gets mixed reviews, and I'm not willing to waste 5.50 EUR on something shit.

Does anybody have Puzzle Quest 2? It looks fun but it gets mixed reviews, and I'm not willing to waste 5.50 EUR on something shit.

I heard it wasn't that good

NBA Jam on the other hand D: