• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

iPod Information

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
I am currently doing some research on the iPod for a presentation... I was just wondering if anyone has any good sites about the history of iPods, the iPods market share in the different categories and stuff like that?

Any help would be appreciated :D

vescaegg said:
http://www.ipodsdirtysecret.com/

that's not the type of information he's looking for...

He wants actual factual information, not someone who got pissed off because their battery happened to die in their ipod...

Hate to help hijack the thread. But the phone call thing had a bit of missinformation in it. They only charge 100 bucks to replace the battery. And, though not from apple, you can get a bettery from 10 - 30 bucks on ebay or a number of battery providers.

thx alot SL65... the site was very helpful :D.... krispy kreme donut for you :D

I'm still obsessed with krispy kreme after coming back from sydney and still jealous of the fact that people in Sydney get it wherelse Melbourians don't :( :lol:

andyhui01 said:
thx alot SL65... the site was very helpful :D.... krispy kreme donut for you :D

I'm still obsessed with krispy kreme after coming back from sydney and still jealous of the fact that people in Sydney get it wherelse Melbourians don't :( :lol:
:eek: No Krispy Kreme in Melbourne? Ohh, well all the more reason to move to Sydney :D 8)